Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.5 - 320votes)

Crepuscule

Alt Names: alt Alacakaranlıkalt Crépuscule (Mirchi/Yamchi)alt Crepuscule (Mirchi/Yamchi)alt 크리퍼스큘alt 크리퍼스큘 (밀치/얌치)alt Merdealt Zmierzchalt Сумерки
Author: Mirchi
Artist: Yamchi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Crepuscule Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoiler] Raws Discussion New Window Gizmos
  • 469 Replies
Topic latest chapter discussion New Window cry_nevermore
  • 102 Replies
Topic Is Lark really human? New Window d4rk
  • 95 Replies
Topic Is this any good? New Window vipa567
  • 4 Replies
Topic Naver Speed View - What it is, and why is it there New Window Random-Webtoon-Fan
  • 0 Replies
Topic Part 1 Discussion New Window Daktyl
  • 1 Replies

405 Comments

Hmmm Plot is starting to move... for real :D I love how dumb Lark is :DDD
So it looks like the plot has finally moved an inch compared to a millimeter the last couple of chapters. But it looks like a flash back is coming up, this flash back at least seems interesting though not just boring back story.
Angela is hot, thats why shes most popular female character, just sayin. More like who voted on that pole (the one in ch 37) all the male characters are on top somehow.
This plot is killing me, is slower than a turtle.
Since there is nothing to say then:
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma, Finland!
ahhh, its so Lark.... but nice blurting it out loud... :D
hmmm...
really don't like that blond bitch karne cause she's conceited and a psychopath in my opinion...
If this plot was any slower, it would be going backwards.
kinda dragging... when will Lark talk to Setz... thought this new chapter would give that...
Just talk to setz already.
Or no.
Talk to Bathory!
Wait a second....
Spoiler

it just seems odd to me.
a lot of points looks better, with better comedy in the older version to bad they did not continued :( although i do like the art better in this one. to bad they did not combine it but still one of my favorite manga :D
Holy crap lol. I just started re-reading this (I read the original discontinued version and now the continuity is all screwed up in my head.) and chapter 3 I notice Angela's slippers have pedo-bear faces O.o Just the fact that she takes him in on that chapter while he's still a little kid makes that SOOOO much funnier than it should have been.
@Ayreos most manga are published in by chapters in a magazine, but we don't get a lot of that for manhwas. manhwas are usually only published in volumes, not seperated by chapters, and translators just split it up at every dozen of pages or so. and this is a webtoon, so maybe this comment should have been at one of hwang mi-ri's works?
Yes! TALK TO SETZ you idiot!
@Ayreos, ..... manhwas are exactly like mangas except it's read right to left.
What your thinking of are webtoons.... quite different from manhwas.
i see why she so hot she's a succubus!
Bathory is great!!!
I'm starting to hate Manhwa. Chapters don't have real start or end, unlike manga. Even though they appear more often, they are much harder to keep track of, and often leave one unsatisfied, if reading every chapter when it comes out.
this chapter was by far one of the best ones i read so im looking forward to the next!
thats an awkward! reunion alright!
Wonder what will happen now..
nice chapter.
neal has some serious issues hes an ass. wonder if that lady in his dream was larks mother.
really cool!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics