Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 35votes)

Kujaku no Kyoushitsu

Alt Names: alt クジャクの教室alt Kujaku no Kyōshitsualt Kujaku no Kyoshitsualt Kujyaku no Kyoushitsualt Peacock Classroomalt Павлины
Author: Takanashi Mitsuba
Artist: Takanashi Mitsuba
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: They're a group of peacocks who dance gracefully with their beautiful plumage that mesmerizes all eyes. Will Mariho's destiny be changed after meeting them...?!
Go to Kujaku no Kyoushitsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

31 Comments

>worried that her boyfriend will cheat when she's way more likely to cheat

Classic shoujo heroine.

Gracias por actualizar después de tanto tiempo!

Gracias!!

So I'm thinking the chapter title is what the manga is crying out.

Well i think it'll be a bit faster from now on. this extra is just veeeeeery long

So I'm thinking the chapter title is what the manga is crying out.

It's only an extra, but I'm so glad Simple Scans is still working on this project!

Simple scans returns!

Es muy interesante, me lo recomendaron por face, con la escena del almuerzo "sos fea" me quede impactada queria saber de que se trataba, admito que pense que Massa era un hombre , pero supongo que es una chica solamente jajajaj despues continuare leyendo ojala lo terminen.

Me encanta está historia, gracias gente por traducirla al español <3

Thank you for the update, Simple Scan :)

chapter 6 page 32 : that girl would run way faster if she just closed that umbrella...

Did anyone else read shitaro's nametag as "shit-tard" on page 40 of chapter 6?

Spoiler

I really don't like it when a main character is introduced with an trait that influences her life and then it is thrown out of the window in the first chapter. Why did you establish that trait to begin with?

Perversely, the reason for the trait of not liking beautiful people and keeping away from them was precisely to get her involved with the beautiful people.  It set her apart from all the groupies and fascinated watchers, caused her to act in a way they found interesting, so helped establish the relationship.  You might say it was more a plot hook than an ongoing trait.

Meanwhile, her overcoming it was the vehicle for establishing other traits, more fundamental ones . . . a certain fairmindedness and generosity of spirit, mostly.  Which in turn helps this be more plausible than some of the other shoujo "The beautiful/superior guy falls for the average girl, for no obvious reason except that it's shoujo wish-fulfillment" routines.

Oh,an update! Finally! Thanks :D

I really don't like it when a main character is introduced with an trait that influences her life and then it is thrown out of the window in the first chapter. Why did you establish that trait to begin with?

This is pretty good, but I find myself looking forward to the next appearance of Maasa more than Mariho. Her reactions are ridiculously adorable.

@Edea and Purple Library Guy:

Spoiler

Ahaha. I feel like I've been rambling. I'm sorry. ^^;;

@Purple Library Guy: She lifted the piano, but with the other two guys. Pulling a lock out of a door sounds more challenging to me.
I do enjoy her unique strength though.

Spoiler

"Times like this call for cooking!"--so cute.

Edea--I thought the lock thing was cool.  Not such a surprise--she lifted a 350 kg piano in ch 1 after all.  Overall I'm liking this pretty well.

On the other hand,

Spoiler

! Thanks for the update.

omg i just love it :3 i dont like those idiotic trio though >.< they're mean!!!!
progetto molto bello!! spero che possiate mettere presto i prossimi cpitoli! grazie per il lavoro che fate :)
i love shitara's straightforwardness. XD
I like strong female leads, but breaking the lock with bare hands is a bit... sudden? OAO" (I didn't think she was that strong, I guess...)

Oh well. As long as she doesn't go too mushy later...
more please. haha. Maasa is so adorable!! XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics