Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 54votes)

Tsumi to Batsu - A Falsified Romance

Alt Names: alt Crime and Punishment (OCHIAI Naoyuki)alt 罪と罰 (落合尚之)alt 罪と罰 A Falsified Romancealt 罪与罚alt Tsumi to Batsu (OCHIAI Naoyuki)
Author: Ochiai Naoyuki
Artist: Ochiai Naoyuki
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Miroku Tachi was a promising student until he dropped out of college. Now, after months spent as a NEET, he has hatched a plan to help his sister, himself, and the whole world... by murdering someone.

Based on Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, but in a modern-day Japanese setting.
Go to Tsumi to Batsu - A Falsified Romance Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

52 Comments

Well shit, not sure what the trouble is. I'll try alerting the staff and see if they can fix it. 

Logged out, didn't work.

Logged back in, now it works.

No idea what the issue is.

EDIT: still doesn't work perfectly. Sometimes it won't load and you have to use ctrl+f5 several times to get it to show

Chapters 61 and 62 have the same problem as chapter 60 had. Can't view them when logged in or logged out.

Well shit, not sure what the trouble is. I'll try alerting the staff and see if they can fix it. 

Chapters 61 and 62 have the same problem as chapter 60 had. Can't view them when logged in or logged out.

im not sure if its just me but is chapter-60 bugged or something? it's not working for me.

Also thanks for the updates cant wait for future update thanks.

You're right. It works for me when I'm signed in, but I tried signing out and I can't access it. I'll try reuploading. 

ETA: Works now. Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for the updates cant wait for future update thanks.

This is fantastic. More please!

Spoiler

Kind of the more cool way to confess a murder. Even if it actually can't be cool at all.

Such a sad state of affairs; both Miroku and Echika seem completely broken now =0(. Echika especially. It feels like she lost the only reason she felt she existed for, and so, the only thing she has left to cling on to is Miroku's previous proclamation that they were the same, and, indirectly saying that, he needed her; wanted her. I can't see this being a happy ending, with Inspector Goi potentially going beyond his assignment and trying to catch Miroku(or at least that's what I'll assume he'll do). Even if Echika starts to find solace in Miroku's company, and vice-versa, I have a feeling that things won't end well =0(. I just couldn't bare for Echika to have to go through losing the last person that feels that needs her(which is her own delusion, but that's another story, no pun intended).

I'm actually very surprised by how closely the manga adheres to the original plot of Crime and Punishment. I'm interested the differences between the two endings.

I agree with you. I'm surprised by how the ambience is really similar between the two of them. I wasn't really expecting this manga to be this well executed, but I think it does a good adaptation job. It's not a copy, and the similarities are well done.... Especially at portraying Miroku's thought processes, which really reminds one of Raskolnikov's own personality and thoughts. I'm hoping to see more chapters!

Even though there is many somekind of rape or prostitusion, im more interested in the plot. The MC is somewhat a bit downer but i know how he feels and every time i read this manga its like im really fall into the story. Great manga and instant Follow.

So.... where's the beginning of the manga? I don't want to start with the 39th chapter

ill start uploading it for you, itll take a bit though

( edit: or maybe not cause of an outdate group policy)

anyway DANIEL.AU translated the first half or so

So.... where's the beginning of the manga? I don't want to start with the 39th chapter

After reading this manga, I can't stop thinking about it. I just keep weighing his choices and trying to define my own morality. Keeps me up at night.

I'm actually very surprised by how closely the manga adheres to the original plot of Crime and Punishment. I'm interested the differences between the two endings.

Hue crazy manga very dark. Been looking for one of these.

edit: Lol I read this before just forgot about it since 2012 huee!

Glad it was picked up thanks this was a good manga when I read it

Wow what the fuck. I wish that fucking teacher died

Well....

I never managed to finish it since it was filled with footnotes.
And I just have to look it up when I see a footnote, so I got around halfway before I gave up and started reading Dante's Inferno instead.
I didn't manage to finish that either.....

EDIT: I just noticed that was a 2-3 years old comment, stupid me.

If you like footnotes, read House of Leaves.

i just ended up reading the original novel from which the manga is inspired and fuck i m disappointed with the ending it totally sucks but it is a novel after all not some movie with a assured happy ending.

I never managed to finish it since it was filled with footnotes.
And I just have to look it up when I see a footnote, so I got around halfway before I gave up and started reading Dante's Inferno instead.
I didn't manage to finish that either.....

EDIT: I just noticed that was a 2-3 years old comment, stupid me.

SOme delusional schizophrenic bum??  ...  The "plan"??  .... delusional head?  ....loser living off his sister.  ...., and for what reason?.. I dont get it.. Whatever I'm out.....

there are people who will kill you if they didn't like your haircut

about this this guy mindsets, i can relate, i was like that, and at some points i can get like that

if you can't relate because you're not introvert doesn't mean that this is shit, its just not for you

also for this one "sin" seems more apropriate under some context than "crime"

well it can means the two

their "sin" and his "punishment"

his "crime" and his "punishement"

Wow what the fuck. I wish that fucking teacher died

Umm this is totally stupid... Who the F came up with this crap?  SOme delusional schizophrenic bum??  I mean what the F is the MC doing and why is he even doing it?  The "plan"??  What just some random thing you came up with in your delusional head?  I mean the dude is a whack-job loser living off his sister.  And why does he even care about these prostitutes?  He was so mad because that prostitute said he looked horrible... well, buddy you DID look horrible, probably because you have been a bum for so long locking yourself in your room.. So because this prostitute insults you you go on a stalking rampage, and for what reason?.. I dont get it.. Whatever I'm out. If a series cant bring me in even the slightest after 10 Chapters Im outta there... But hey no offense to people who liked this I just have different tastes from you thats all.

lel

Umm this is totally stupid... Who the F came up with this crap?  SOme delusional schizophrenic bum??  I mean what the F is the MC doing and why is he even doing it?  The "plan"??  What just some random thing you came up with in your delusional head?  I mean the dude is a whack-job loser living off his sister.  And why does he even care about these prostitutes?  He was so mad because that prostitute said he looked horrible... well, buddy you DID look horrible, probably because you have been a bum for so long locking yourself in your room.. So because this prostitute insults you you go on a stalking rampage, and for what reason?.. I dont get it.. Whatever I'm out. If a series cant bring me in even the slightest after 10 Chapters Im outta there... But hey no offense to people who liked this I just have different tastes from you thats all.

i just ended up reading the original novel from which the manga is inspired and fuck i m disappointed with the ending it totally sucks but it is a novel after all not some movie with a assured happy ending.

you obviously didn't understand the book then ~

obviously, it's one of the the greatest books ever written. 

Oh great!! I was waiting for someone to pick it up from where daniel lau, the previous scanlator, left it.

It's a one hell of a manga!

Thanks guys who ever you are!

you obviously didn't understand the book then ~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics