Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 156votes)

Working!!

Alt Names: alt 迷糊餐厅alt Wagnaria!!alt Working!! 犬組alt Working!! Inu-gumi
Author: Takatsu Karino
Artist: Takatsu Karino
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Souta Takanashi gets a job at Wagnaria, a local family restaurant. He is "lured" there by a cute girl named Poplar, who looks like she's 10. However, she is in fact 17, a year older than him! Some of the crazy characters include Satou, the cool chef who is in fact in love with Yachiyo, the chief who is madly in love (admiration) with their boss, Kyoko, who can't stop eating sweets and slows down the restaurant in general. Satou's cooking assistant and "friend" is Souma, a man who can get dirt on anyone and use it against them, except for Inami, a girl who has a phobia of men and punches him before he has the chance to find out anything about her, and Aoi, a girl with fishy motives for joining the restaurant who finds Souma's one weakness... Tears. How does Takanashi, the "normal", high school, small-thing loving (not a lolicon!) teen deal with all of this?

Sequel:

>Working!! Re:ORDER
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-reorder-r19095)

Spin-offs:

>Working!! Secret Memories
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-secret-memories-r3005 )

>Working!! - Seishunhen
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-seishun-days-r687 )

Published in a Seinen Magazine.Please do not edit demographic to Shounen!
Go to Working!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

413 Comments

time to reread from scratch. i've lost track of this manga development....
Ahhh, I've been missing Working! . . . uh, I mean reading the manga. Still have a job so far.
Comadrin: Told ya!
Kamil: Not very effective?! It grew her multiple millimeters!!!!
(in charcther) Eating more Sardines!, would slove Popura's height problems.
Am I dreaming? Someone pinch me to wake me up! I must be dreamin' because I see not one but two updates.
I wonder how long til this manga catches up to the anime
Satou used Calcium Ray!

It's not very effective...
The long break is finallys over...

Hope that the updates will be more regular from now on...or so I hope. Because there's still so many chapters left!
*slaps* @theroadstopshere Calm down and eats some candy. If you want a trick so much, go compare your paycheck with all your bills.
A-an update? What is happening today? Is it because of Halloween? Are all these wonderful updates the treats? Can I have them?! Agh, but what about the tricks?! There has to be some kind of trick, right?! When will someone let the other shoe drop?! This goodness can't last forever!!
Someone tell me the trick already! @A@ I'm losing it!
Spoiler
no more kotori that is just evil in the weirdest sense no man should be able to look like that!
The recent chapters remind me a lot of the Anime.
If this goes on, we're likely to not only see one new character, but three of them (including Yamada's brother).

Oh, and Kotori-chan (cosplay-Takanashi) needs more love <3
Well, all the positive comments got me to read this. Once I started, I went through the whole thing until 2:30 in the morning. I don't think I've laughed this hard since I read Urusei Yatsura or Yotsubato for the first time. My hat's off to Takatsu Karino!
New character!
Yay! Thanks for the update.
"Old women were old from birth!!!"

Best statement ever!
@Japanzai thanks for the release. No off to reading.
Thanks to all the groups which worked hard on this project. It was an enjoyable read.

Please do continue translating this~!
whew ... finally ...
kinda worried if they will abandon this translation project ...
thanks for the release ...
I hope she use whip latter instead just a bare hand strike ...
You hit those you love. Ah, brings me back to my elementary school days...
I laughed so hard when Satou's hiding behind Yamada after she said Souma's type is him =))
Hit it with a smile :)
She did hit him with a smile
How can you ask? There was plenty romance just in the latest chapter! Inami hit Takanashi-kun what, three times? Love!!!

This is the only 4-koma I really like. How is it that I can see the punchline coming a mile away and when it unfolds in its majestic inevitability I still crack up?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics