Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 156votes)

Working!!

Alt Names: alt 迷糊餐厅alt Wagnaria!!alt Working!! 犬組alt Working!! Inu-gumi
Author: Takatsu Karino
Artist: Takatsu Karino
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Souta Takanashi gets a job at Wagnaria, a local family restaurant. He is "lured" there by a cute girl named Poplar, who looks like she's 10. However, she is in fact 17, a year older than him! Some of the crazy characters include Satou, the cool chef who is in fact in love with Yachiyo, the chief who is madly in love (admiration) with their boss, Kyoko, who can't stop eating sweets and slows down the restaurant in general. Satou's cooking assistant and "friend" is Souma, a man who can get dirt on anyone and use it against them, except for Inami, a girl who has a phobia of men and punches him before he has the chance to find out anything about her, and Aoi, a girl with fishy motives for joining the restaurant who finds Souma's one weakness... Tears. How does Takanashi, the "normal", high school, small-thing loving (not a lolicon!) teen deal with all of this?

Sequel:

>Working!! Re:ORDER
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-reorder-r19095)

Spin-offs:

>Working!! Secret Memories
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-secret-memories-r3005 )

>Working!! - Seishunhen
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-seishun-days-r687 )

Published in a Seinen Magazine.Please do not edit demographic to Shounen!
Go to Working!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

413 Comments

Somehow... It seems like the author's tying up loose ends. Is it ending?

well, i wanna hear about Takanashi's mother too, but i at least want to read ch190 to know what happens to Yamada first

I just don't get why 2 scanslating groups are so far apart...there isn't really a point in reading 70 chapters ahead...

You wouldn't even notice the jump from 116 to 182 with this kind of manga anyway.

...Yamada has left the Wagnaria...or IS she?

...damn, no vote for Inami x Takanashi? Though the mother's arc seems very intriguing

TAKANASHI MOTHER'S APPEARANCE PLEASE!!!!

Well....there are two major reasons for Yamada to turn up again. First is that her favorite "Brother" is working there and second that her real brother will tag her along to have a reason visiting the girls. ^.-

Edit after looking through older Comments:

This is the only 4-koma I really like. How is it that I can see the punchline coming a mile away and when it unfolds in its majestic inevitability I still crack up?

I admit it's an old quote but I just have to ask! So you dislike Waratte! Sotomura-san?    (o.o)

I can't imagine its existence slipped your notice. :-)

Wow.  That's quite the chapter.  Two big plot events in the one package.

I'm very happy about Ooto-san and his wife meeting again. 

But I'm kind of melancholy about Yamada; it's the end of an era, character dropping out kind of thing.  And it would be too weird if she stuck around to actually do work rather than live there.

Just like Yamada to bogart three panels right after the long-awaited reunion.

Im more interested in Inami and Takanashi, to be frank. Please focuse on that
I laughed at the "Yamada has evolved!" line;

I was sad at the "Yamada is going home! Goodbye!" line.

And I was shocked to see Haruna and Ooto finally reunited. Couldn't ask more from a chapter.

comet which story won the poll inami's or satous?

Otou-san finally got reunited with his ninja wife. I'm crying tears of joy right now!!

I just don't get why 2 scanslating groups are so far apart...there isn't really a point in reading 70 chapters ahead...

the substitution jutsu was best unexpected joke i have read in a while

No matter how bad a mother is...you shouldn't say that you "Don't Need Her Anymore". Like it or not she is your mother so Yamada has to put up or try to understand her...

And for God Sake!! Read the Manual!!! I wish all mothers have manuals

I wish ALL people came with manuals. Just think how many things would be better.

Can't understand why you are having problems in a relationship. Ask girlfriend/boyfriend for manual. 

Trouble with boss. Look at their manual. 

Political discourse. Manual.

On and on.

But yeah, Yamada is acting poorly in saying she doesn't need her mom.

No matter how bad a mother is...you shouldn't say that you "Don't Need Her Anymore". Like it or not she is your mother so Yamada has to put up or try to understand her...

And for God Sake!! Read the Manual!!! I wish all mothers have manuals

I thought it was odd they'd release chapter 152-153 randomly; turns out they were prerequisites for understanding the newest chapter 187.

Nice move, Comet-Scans.

OH, THE DRAMA!

what-is-air-colbert.gif

Oh wow... what a small world after all. I'm now really curious to see Mrs Takanashi - by the looks of it, she sounds like someone even the siblings can't handle.

That make me wonder what kind of guy their father is. They have multiple children says a lot. Alas, it seems he is dead. Perhaps the reason for their mother's attitude is that.

Oh what strange yet invisible strings of fate bind us all.

I wonder if his body can take inami's "greeting"

I think Comet-Scans did well choosing to release these chapters. They look significant, not just some random chapters.

Oh wow... what a small world after all. I'm now really curious to see Mrs Takanashi - by the looks of it, she sounds like someone even the siblings can't handle.

On a related note, my sincere thanks to Comet-scans. I appreciate the work done by Japanzai and I look forward to their releases, but the difference was that while the chapters released by Japanzai made me Nostalgic and wistful, Comet-Scans releases have made me eager excited once again. Both make me happy but in different ways. It's the difference from reminiscing time spent with old buddies and actually reconnecting with them once again. I look forward to the continuing story and all the turns to come. Thanks!

IabDSr2.gif

What a small world...

Ok, I know that there are a lot of series with breaks in the chapter release order, but this is just silly...

That's a good reason for japanzai (or any other group) to catch up asap. 

I wouldn't mind more chapters, at least Working! doesn't follow an strict time line, so you can read it almost from anywhere and it's the same.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics