Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 156votes)

Working!!

Alt Names: alt 迷糊餐厅alt Wagnaria!!alt Working!! 犬組alt Working!! Inu-gumi
Author: Takatsu Karino
Artist: Takatsu Karino
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Souta Takanashi gets a job at Wagnaria, a local family restaurant. He is "lured" there by a cute girl named Poplar, who looks like she's 10. However, she is in fact 17, a year older than him! Some of the crazy characters include Satou, the cool chef who is in fact in love with Yachiyo, the chief who is madly in love (admiration) with their boss, Kyoko, who can't stop eating sweets and slows down the restaurant in general. Satou's cooking assistant and "friend" is Souma, a man who can get dirt on anyone and use it against them, except for Inami, a girl who has a phobia of men and punches him before he has the chance to find out anything about her, and Aoi, a girl with fishy motives for joining the restaurant who finds Souma's one weakness... Tears. How does Takanashi, the "normal", high school, small-thing loving (not a lolicon!) teen deal with all of this?

Sequel:

>Working!! Re:ORDER
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-reorder-r19095)

Spin-offs:

>Working!! Secret Memories
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-secret-memories-r3005 )

>Working!! - Seishunhen
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-seishun-days-r687 )

Published in a Seinen Magazine.Please do not edit demographic to Shounen!
Go to Working!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

413 Comments

I've been ruined by SYD: I keep thinking Popura's head poking in from the bottom of the frame needs a label, "Popura Head". (Or just "Popu Head".)
If all these kids listened to Souma, they would have been happy long time before. I'm glad they don't and there is more Working! but.. Souma deserves more love and respect ㅠ_ㅠ

This may be late but flustered Souma is truly a miracle of the universe.

9EvPdkg.png

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG! No homo, though.

years waiting for this moment, i can drop this now... not that i will, but i can

219:3 - First literal LOL of the week. Poor Senpai, buried in flowers. XD

219:7 - Holy $#!+, didn't see that coming.

Kyoko's more sentimental than I expected.

This chapter is a rollercoaster of emotions mmm...

A ship has sailed!!
Spoiler

I wonder which other places would hire Todoroki considering that Katana of hers.

Well, there are olden times theme restaurants . . .

GOD HELP ME MY BLOOD SUGAR LEVEL JUST EXPLODED mmm...~!

IT'S DONE!!! IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!!

Please don't turn it into another gag that pushes it back... D:

Previously, her ass

4 yrs! wow. thank you scanlators

I've already requested for chapter edits on the forum.

More than 2 weeks ago.

I wonder which other places would hire Todoroki considering that Katana of hers.

Oh, it's next chapter!! Anyway, is there a way to relabel 215 and 216 to make them less confusing for people?
Ah... Because of that wrong numbering I read the last chapters in wrong order and get spoiled, anyway to fix this mmm... ~?

We have now caught up. What is currently labeled as ch.216 should actually be v.12 ch.215 and ch.217 as v.12 ch.216.

That's crazy talk.  How can that be true?  Hahahaha!! 

My world is upside down . . .

Lol, they nipped that pretty damn quickly.

The great gap has been sealed!?

We have now caught up. What is currently labeled as ch.216 should actually be v.12 ch.215 and ch.217 as v.12 ch.216.

Oh my god, we've almost caught up.

Yamada siblings are so sweet <3 Souma too <3 Mischievous brats are best <3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics