Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 69votes)

Sidooh

Alt Names: alt 士道alt 사도alt SIDOOH ―士道―
Author: Takahashi Tsutomu
Artist: Takahashi Tsutomu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: During the political upheavals and social strife at the end of the Tokugawa Shogunate in Japan (1855), two parent-less brothers Yukimura Shoutarou and Yukimura Gentarou struggle to survive in these turbulent times. With their only possession being their deceased father's sword and clinging onto the wisdom of their mother's final words, the brothers seek to embark on the Path of the Warrior: Sidooh.
Go to Sidooh Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

41 Comments

Not forgetting a big thank you for uploading the series.. One of my favourite historical series apart from Nobunaga no Chef.

I have a bad feeling about Mozu-Nee whether they manage to escape or not. Telling Taka she is Shou's bride-to-be is just too tempting for him to sabotage the entire thing.. Hopefully we are not heading for a tragedy cuz Mozu is my favourite character in this entire series - a woman of steel.

awesome manga if you can get past the beginning. so far its the closest ive seen true to the original way of the samurai

Shigurui

lol, im in chapter 33, gen sounds like a cocky bastard, i wanna see him get his face smashed in

edit: k, few chapters later and everyone suffers because of gen and him being stupid. shame on you!!,

k in chapter 61, man gen is stupid reminds me of a retarded version of naruto (yeah, naruto the retard version..) except much more stupid

read on, you'll see gen matures into something more than a rambunctious idiot.  and I also advise you take pills to calm ur little pessimistic-vagina down, its manga get over yourself :)

OMG AN UPDATE!!! Thank you  Bulsajo for the chapter~

too many spoilers

lol, im in chapter 33, gen sounds like a cocky bastard, i wanna see him get his face smashed in

edit: k, few chapters later and everyone suffers because of gen and him being stupid. shame on you!!,

k in chapter 61, man gen is stupid reminds me of a retarded version of naruto (yeah, naruto the retard version..) except much more stupid

This is my personal favorite series that falls under the "historical" genre. "Sidooh" is raw, dark, and so very beautiful. Thank you to all the scanlator groups and contributors for bringing us an English translation of Sidooh. The fans, including myself, truly appreciate it.
at first i thought it was sidoh the shinigami O.O but i ignored the other o >.<
Awesome manga ! I like it... The author doesn't overdo anything like in classic shonen.
You should also look at Jiraishin, another manga of Tsutomu... That one is also great !
I like art ,it reminds me of Inoues art on Vagabond and REAL
@Rei, I disagree on what you said about the art, I think it has it's own unique charm, and fits the story well.

This is without a doubt my favourite story right now, thanks iManga.
if you like this manga i recommend reading Ares, and john the nephilim! there fantastic story's you wont be disappointed!
hmm the picture and illustrations aren't the best but the story is definitely interesting! cant wait for the next chapter.
i like it!! had to read it through the last chapter or else..;)
awesome manga if you can get past the beginning. so far its the closest ive seen true to the original way of the samurai

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics