Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 37votes)

Vampire Wing

Alt Names:
Author: Shiono Etorouji
Artist: Shiono Etorouji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the not so distant future, Earth is invaded by aliens. The United Nations instates a draft, and all humans on Earth are eligible to become soldiers. Kurando Nieno is a rather scrawny high school student, scoring the lowest scores possible on the preliminary draft physical. During an air raid from the aforementioned aliens, a rather irritable black haired girl crash lands in front of Nieno and attempts to drink his blood. The United Nations air force and Eliza the vampire have selected Nieno as Eliza's delicious new food source!
Go to Vampire Wing Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

44 Comments

So are we going to get chapter one or is chapter two mislabeled?
No one actually thought they'd continue this series after the oneshot.

It's a Christmas miracle!
Chapter 2!? Already?
I like it and want to see the new chapters, anyone know where to find them?
This is one of the weirder mangas I have read. Not quite enough for me to go Dafuq, but weird.

I want it to continue.
Is the RAW being released monthly? or bi-monthly?
i guess we have to wait -3-
Is this on Hiatus?
There are only 3 RAW chapters available.
Since then, there are no more new RAW chapters coming out
I don't mind helping out. if this manga get picked up.
Remembered "The Record of a Fallen Vampire". And bursted in laugh at the Iberian Pig
Yeah this definitely was worth a read. I'll add my hopes of someone picking up the series. ;)
i knew it, such a good theme should get serialized
hope one of the groups would start on this project this manga is just too good to pass up on
it is serialized....here is the mangaupdates link
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=40909

it is just nobody bothered to do the series
This is hilarious... Wish it was serialized.
i also wanted a serialized but what Oblivion0117 said made me sad XD but still a great one shot,

it´s always sad when we have a great oneshot that remains a oneshot
That was great. Aliens vs. Vampires? Cute goth-loli vampires at that? Hells yeah, now we's talkin'!! :D
ah franky house that really bittersweet name
Would also like to see more of this >:L.
Ah! I remember reading this quite a while back! It looked fairly interesting and I was hoping it would get serialized but I guess that's not gonna happen at this point :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics