Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 42votes)

Extra Existence

Alt Names: alt 崩毁年代记alt エクストラ・イグジステンス
Author: Shiono Etorouji
Artist: Shiono Etorouji
Genres: Action ActionRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Thirteen years ago, an unknown object appeared at Shinjuku. That creature regularly gives birth to a demon. Therefore, our world is being eaten clean.

The military found a weapon capable of fighting these creatures, a special power known as "exex" that becomes part of the human body.
Go to Extra Existence Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

56 Comments

I am sad now. I just checked out the status of the groups that did the first chapter and it seems like one is no longer active and the other dropped the series. :(
Hmm... So why did she blow of his hand? Seems like a pretty extreme way of saying "I like you" to me, seeing as he did the whole "boy acts cool saving the girl, girl falls in love" scenario. Looks like an interesting series though. Can't wait for more releases.
It's so fast that it doesn't really touch me. Hi guys -> Devil beam-attack -> Good Morning, you are the secret weapon of the military because you happen to be a suitbale 13-year old school boy *smile*. idk :/
Haha, interesting but is it just me or is the head too big for the bodies?
A bit confusing. I'll keep my eyes open.
Special power known as extra existence huh. art looks a little cute, guess I'll try it out.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics