Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 42votes)

Extra Existence

Alt Names: alt 崩毁年代记alt エクストラ・イグジステンス
Author: Shiono Etorouji
Artist: Shiono Etorouji
Genres: Action ActionRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Thirteen years ago, an unknown object appeared at Shinjuku. That creature regularly gives birth to a demon. Therefore, our world is being eaten clean.

The military found a weapon capable of fighting these creatures, a special power known as "exex" that becomes part of the human body.
Go to Extra Existence Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

56 Comments

tb538ea_Boy-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Enjoyed what's been given, but considering it has only 1 volume, it should've either been more fleshed out, or compiled into a long one shot and ended with him getting the girl.

Spoiler

For some strange reason I always end up liking this author's series... I wonder why?

Same, but then I remember he still has to finish writing Ubel Blatt...

( ・_・)⌒°=θ☆( >_<) 

For some strange reason I always end up liking this author's series... I wonder why?

Bad-ass shota and Deadly loli.

They're imba couple and i rarely see it.

instant follow !

too bad there's only 6 chapters   :(

pfffttt.....

Too bad. This could be a potentially good story. At least like Eureka Seven or Guilty Crown.

too bad there's only 6 chapters  :(

I like it, but it's developing a little too fast. A bit too much happened within 2 chapters.

uhhh so far a bit op much? but I do like how it's developing somewhat.

the most deadly smile in the world

well, if that wasn't convenient...

I read it because the title seemed interesting, the plot is a bit weak and the whole thing seems more like it should have been a long one-shot but overall it was....cute, I guess. 

awww-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-16

I feel kinda bad for that sniper guy, nobody seem to miss him too much. Thanks for the chapter

It's getting good but shouldn't this have a romance tag? those two looks like they are into each other.

right day to follow this one.

waiting ch 02 ...

for a time being ... *follow* ...

Spoiler

Oh boy

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh boy

Etorouji sensei? Added to favorites

this chapter was all over the place

darn i wanted to see more it was just getting interesting
The translation is a bit weird at parts, but at least you can tell what they're saying. Waiting for more <3
interesting, can't wait for more
I only need the word demon to read
Overly mature and completely out of character.

Kid walks into a war zone after being warned not to do so just to visit a grave then complains about being drafted. Uh, wut? Couldn't you have at least split this into two chapters?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics