Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 42votes)

Fantasista

Alt Names: alt ファンタジスタalt 球场幻想曲
Author: Kusaba Michiteru
Artist: Kusaba Michiteru
Genres: Drama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Teppei Sakamoto is a boy living in the countryside. He loves soccer, and all his soccer skills were taught to him by his sister. Finally, his sister wants him to join the Mizumoto High School soccer team. Teppei's turn in life has come!! How will this soccer newbie fare in his new environment?
Go to Fantasista Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic vol 1-25 raw?¿ New Window ViejoPeter
  • 1 Replies

45 Comments

weiner

Thanks for the new chapter!

For more information about future releases, previous chapters and the joint, we suggest you pass by our forum :)

Yay a new chapter :D

FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is going to be picked up as a joint between Artificial Demons and ShoujoSense. Hopefully, that will permit quik releases!

Shoujo-sense picked up this project. Chapter 134:

http://shoujosense.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/oh-yeah/#comments

they are dropping it.. ARGH

Nooooooooo! finally made it to 133 and it is a huge cliffhanger!. Are they still carrying this series?

Woah, when they mentioned the Za-Sa combo from Chile i felt greatly overjoyed and rememberd my childhood when i saw those two play (not that i'm too old), they were my childhood heroes, so far this manga has me at the tip of my seat, so i hope it gets better and better!

Greetings from Chile! 

AN UPDATE x))))
AND THEN AN ULTIMATE CLIFFHANGER x((((

yeah i know what you mean D: wish they'd multi upload up until before he goes to italy >.< Anyway thanks for the UPDATE :D 

AN UPDATE x))))
AND THEN AN ULTIMATE CLIFFHANGER x((((

YEA!! I WANT MORE xD

AN UPDATE! YAYY!!!

This is probably my favorite soccer manga. Great series, intense all the way through!
twiliger, i guess u haven't read captain tsubasa LOL
i meant @Twiliger
@ it's actually really good you should give it another chance
They are sharing life stories in the middle of the game. In reality, you won't have time to spare anyone a glance when the ball is in play. I didn't make it to chapter 20 before I'd had enough and stopped reading. Can't read if I feel the need to scold the author every twenty seconds.
As a soccer player, I love the intensity of this! Go Teppei!!
As a soccer player, I love the intensity of this! Go Teppei!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics