Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 30votes)

Waltz

Alt Names: alt ワルツ
Author: Isaka Kotaro
Artist: Osuga Megumi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A nameless high school dropout teenager turns into an assassin for hire. He is a complete loner who uses his knife to kill his targets without any emotion or hesitation. He kills anyone who gets in his way whether they be a complete stranger or even the client that hired him in the first place.

He meets a man named Iwanishi after one of his jobs goes bad. Iwanishi nicknames him Semi (Cicada) because he apparently talks too much and offers to become his manager, handling the business side of assassination. But it seems like Iwanishi has some secret agenda Semi isn’t aware of.
Go to Waltz Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

35 Comments

I know I suck at pilot chapters >.<

anyways, the reward is as stated on the first chapter. Iwanishi told Semi that so that the guy can continue on being a hitman.
I took a look at the reward but I wasn't impressed.
i think the reward is money or an entrance to another organization....
This looks awesome but the translation is giving me a brain enema.
I like. Story and art suit me perfectly. The translation could have been better, though. Looking forward to next chapter.
Reward: dead cat
i want the rewardddddddddddddd:D
interesting, can't wait to see what the reward is :P
The reward is ???
So far so good... the ART is Nice ^_^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics