Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 106votes)

Sky Blue

Alt Names: alt A Shining Blue Skyalt スカイブルーalt Blue Skyalt Fast Blue Skyalt SkyBlue
Author: Kobayashi Daiki
Artist: Kobayashi Daiki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazama’s family died in a mysterious explosion when he was still young and since then, he has not been able to come to terms with their deaths or even with himself. He emotionally distances himself from everyone and his aggressive nature gets him the nick name “Real Life Combat Game Character.”

Years later, Kazama, now in high school, gets close to death after a car accident. As he accepts his fate, Sky Blue enters his consciousness. Somehow related to the multicolored meteors that were seen all around the world on the same day of Kazama’s near fatal accident, Sky Blue is able to control his body. The teenage-looking Sky Blue is able to control Kazama’s body movements and even his speech. He falls for the beautiful but cold Haioka Anna and when she gets kidnapped, Sky Blue takes over Kazama’s body, unleashing enormous amounts of power and strength.
Go to Sky Blue Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic IT"S BAAACK New Window geogio13
  • 3 Replies

131 Comments

V2 stands for correcting some settings that were causing my text boxes to not remain in proper format, resulting in the weird text overruns of the text bubbles in the final product. That and a few font changes here and there. Hopefully, we've hammered that out and it won't happen again. :) My apologies for my part in the error!
Whats the V2 stand for my hopes got up thinking, OMG Ch.2, but no, why for the love of god why do this
V2 is now downloadable on our website @ Japanzai.com
We had no time to do the fixes because we were all busy with work and so on.
Therefore, if you have dled V1 from our servers, Please delete that, and RE-DL it.

Thank You ~Japanzai Team.
This chapter is just like a one-shot.
great one.blue sky Somewhat reminds me of bleaches-ichigo's oji-san who wanted his heart to be a clear sky ^^ cant wait for more
horrible cooking is not good for u
This manga look interesting. :) :) :)) :))
@Riui01

Nope, it's ended after 5 volumes.
Sorry for one page (P58 i think) with text over the bubble.
It seems something went wrong in QC.
Lulz, how the fuck did this turn into a war? I just tried to be fucking objective about it:
It's serialized Shounen Gangan, so tagging it as shounen seems to be the most logical choice. If this is going to turn into some blown out shit-fest, then I'll just leave it categorized as seinen for whoever changed it back. Ya know, cuz it matters so fucking much to me.
Thank you Jebus, once again a dumfuckingly stupid Shounen VS Seinen taggers war, I can't have enough of that shit :)
It's serialized in Shounen Gangan, best to tag it based on how it's actually categorized by its magazine rather than subjective reasoning. Changed the tag back to shounen.
isn't it an one-shot ?
Changed it to Seinen, Since it is not a SHOUNEN.
You'll notice soon enough <3 :)
intense!!
Is this really chapter 1 or a oneshot?
A Tsundere Guy...seems unusual...I APPROVE Posted Image
This is all the things i love that don't involve machines rolled into one compressed into awesome and then polished into the best i could hope for, even if it doesn't live up to this first chapter ever again i am happy anyway.
Just... plain... awesome...
All me right here
Wow, this manga is marvelous! I cannot wait for another chapter... :D
Freaking awesome, Can't wait for more!!
My godness this is a masterpiece !
Not bad. I can see this getting more interesting in the future. There's too much comedy for my taste right now, but that can be rectified as the story progresses. I really like the main chaarcter.
Nice one!

Spoiler
Oh God, this awesome just from the first chapter?

Oh God, a tsundere battle-demon yankee combined with an airhead spiritual being?

Oh God, I want MOAR

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics