Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 106votes)

Sky Blue

Alt Names: alt A Shining Blue Skyalt スカイブルーalt Blue Skyalt Fast Blue Skyalt SkyBlue
Author: Kobayashi Daiki
Artist: Kobayashi Daiki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazama’s family died in a mysterious explosion when he was still young and since then, he has not been able to come to terms with their deaths or even with himself. He emotionally distances himself from everyone and his aggressive nature gets him the nick name “Real Life Combat Game Character.”

Years later, Kazama, now in high school, gets close to death after a car accident. As he accepts his fate, Sky Blue enters his consciousness. Somehow related to the multicolored meteors that were seen all around the world on the same day of Kazama’s near fatal accident, Sky Blue is able to control his body. The teenage-looking Sky Blue is able to control Kazama’s body movements and even his speech. He falls for the beautiful but cold Haioka Anna and when she gets kidnapped, Sky Blue takes over Kazama’s body, unleashing enormous amounts of power and strength.
Go to Sky Blue Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic IT"S BAAACK New Window geogio13
  • 3 Replies

131 Comments

thanks for the chapter!

Rest in peace, valiant accessory glasses. You will be missed.

only on page 9, already thinking: this sky-blue guy is awesome.

if it's a guy

only on page 9, already thinking: this sky-blue guy is awesome.

Been so long - I have no idea what's going on and all the frantic back and forth aren't really helping. Though I did manage to guess who her brother was almost immediately.

this manga is great ^_^

I guess I'm the only one who finds the MC annoying.  The plot is too cliche in my opinion and...............F it, I literally call it quits.

fucking onii-chan, I hope he gets a brutal beating on the next chapter, each chapter has more than 50 pages, so its more than enough time to get rid of him without it feeling like a rushed development, damn just one chapter(albeit a long one as usual) and I already hate that guy. Thanks Japanzai for this chapter. 

I always thought it was a boy O.o
Does that make me weird?

I thought he was a boy too, since the time he also took pain from when Kazama got kicked in the nads

I'm glad for the new update but now I'm confused what the story is all about and whats more I'm hurt because the blue haired chick was a 

Spoiler

I always thought it was a boy O.o
Does that make me weird?

nyeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I'm glad for the new update but now I'm confused what the story is all about and whats more I'm hurt because the blue haired chick was a 

Spoiler

Thank you very much for the chapter!

updates anyone? 

Kazama's own fight club!
I got really annoyed at this certain page...
Spoiler
aww yeah, praise jebus.

Been waiting forever. Ultimate table flip is the best
Thanks for the new release Japanzai! I really like this one, can't wait to read more. :D
I´ve been waiting for this for a whole year, amazing to find someone picked it up.
The face of an angel but the gambling skills of a devil
SHE'S ADORABLE
Wow, I am delighted!
I liked this manga allot.

It has allot of good selling points: MC -> bad ass delinquent and not a wimp, struggles on and doesn't moan. Has an alien fused with him, alien is kuudere, quite the opposite of the emotional MC. The MC's fusion of contrast personalities and emotions and most of all, the mysterious powers and plot that have allot of potential.

Thank you for picking this up and thank for the updates. I recommend this manga.
@defry Ch 2 ready for release, we're just waiting for the website to be restore. (Japanzai)
I think there are 6 volumes so far, so I'm kinda hoping for a update.
When she calls him Appare-kun, all i think about is a fruit named pare o.0
Is it weird??

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics