Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 944votes)

One Piece

Alt Names: alt ワンピースalt Wan Pīsu
Author: Oda Eiichiro
Artist: Oda Eiichiro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming the King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber...at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setting off in search of "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...

Grand prize winner of the 41st Japanese Cartoonist Association Awards in 2012.

Currently ranked as the best-selling series in manga history.

Colored Series:
http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/one-piece-digital-colored-comics-r10004

============Notice================
Due to a copyright claim dispute, we are currently unable to host any chapters of One Piece. Please DO NOT upload any translations, and instead support the official release.
==========Notice End==============
Go to One Piece Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic One Piece Discussion: Is Black Leg Sanji Royalty? New Window Maahaad10
  • 4 Replies
Topic When will this manga update on Batoto? New Window DirtyDomico
  • 1 Replies
Topic What is one piece?(the treasure, not the manga) New Window storyeater
  • 69 Replies
Topic Doflamingo New Window RedvsBlack
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is sanji stronger than law New Window lanaclana
  • 15 Replies
Topic All One Piece Chapters? New Window cpropst
  • 1 Replies

756 Comments

This is the best manga ever!

:D
This os one of the best mangas, it was the one that started me gettiong into readin manga lol.
Try to affiliate with Manga Stream they are good.
About the missing chapters: It's incredibly hard to find proper scans that we are allowed to rehost, sorry about that.
Huh where chapter 630-634?
I was just told that the first chapters weren't done by Null. If somebody knows who did them please tell me, and I'll change it accordingly.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics