Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 944votes)

One Piece

Alt Names: alt ワンピースalt Wan Pīsu
Author: Oda Eiichiro
Artist: Oda Eiichiro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming the King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber...at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setting off in search of "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...

Grand prize winner of the 41st Japanese Cartoonist Association Awards in 2012.

Currently ranked as the best-selling series in manga history.

Colored Series:
http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/one-piece-digital-colored-comics-r10004

============Notice================
Due to a copyright claim dispute, we are currently unable to host any chapters of One Piece. Please DO NOT upload any translations, and instead support the official release.
==========Notice End==============
Go to One Piece Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic One Piece Discussion: Is Black Leg Sanji Royalty? New Window Maahaad10
  • 4 Replies
Topic When will this manga update on Batoto? New Window DirtyDomico
  • 1 Replies
Topic What is one piece?(the treasure, not the manga) New Window storyeater
  • 69 Replies
Topic Doflamingo New Window RedvsBlack
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is sanji stronger than law New Window lanaclana
  • 15 Replies
Topic All One Piece Chapters? New Window cpropst
  • 1 Replies

756 Comments

I am glad that Batoto is getting updates to current one piece

I read one piece on manga reader, which has a lot more updates on some manga than batoto (but probably has a smaller amount)

for some reason though, things like One piece, D-Gray man, Reborn, Naruto and Bleach, while updating, I can't read them, I keep getting that little blue box with a question mark in it.

can someone tell me what's up with that?
I'm kind of hoping that didn't kill Smoker. I liked him.
@yariel What are you talking about?
he is a god in that space ...
well, no one dead ... yet ...
(it's rare for death happening in One Piece anyway ...)
law is a beast
Who are the ones who gave rating less than 5 to this awesome manga ??
Who are the ones who gave rating less than 5 to this awesome manga ??
No ch 663 next week....damn....one piece is on one week break...wtf
"A giant raccoon ?! A bikini in winter ?! Giant children ?! A robot ?! A severed Head ?! Is this some kind of crazy dream ?!!"

GODLIKE! That's Eiichiro Oda for you! xD
Man,,the artwork completely changed,it's not original anymore, getting bored of this..
ikr? don't you think this is not just a manga? it's a masterpiece...... it's way better than naruto....Naruto is only about battle battle battle ..... i don't feel much emotion from Naruto..... One piece on another hand..... man ... it's the only manga that ever made me feel thet same happiness,sadness with them... the only thing made me cry and laugh with them ......
Why do I feel One piece is going downhill since all of the crew designs have changed? and that jap samurai popped out from nowhere? Japan in the middle of new world? ....

though at the end of ch. 660, things again have become interesting. looking forward!
One Piece is... indescribable. When I think about it the words that come to me are: friendship, adventure, action, sadness, happiness and, of course, pirates.

Though I first discovered One Piece when I was a kid staying up late watching TV (stayed up until 1-2 am every night to try to watch more episodes until I discovered it's broadcasting was canceled)... I didn't know what it was until after I fully got into the manga world and saw it on front page of some site. Though it's a little embarrassing to admit, I cried when I found out I was reading the manga of the anime I had watched so long ago. I haven't been able to stop since then, not very long for some who have been reading it from episode one but a nice record for me.

Once again, although embarrassing, I must admit this particular series has a huge influence on me. It made me think about all the crap I've done before and how I've been wasting my life, made me change for better. I can stand up and state my beliefs now, and I can even make people listen to me, I don't cower on a tight situation and I don't just stare while someone is doing something I believe is wrong.

To travel the world, discover new places, new cultures... And together with friends for whom you'd give your life for as they would for you... Is there anything else one would like to ask for?

I'm sorry if it was boring but thank you for reading, and forgive me for not giving a proper review but there is no possible way to do it; you need to read it, feel it, laugh with them, cry with them to understand what One Piece is truly about. Give it a shot and I swear you won't regret it.
@kdom Thanks for clearing that up. And it looks like the english translations are being posted again I'll just read the rest somewhere else.
This has nothing to do with Viz or French editors but Batoto policy wrt scanlators. There are team which are allowed on Batoto and other which are not.
It appears that the only english team which release One Piece until recently did not agree to be upload here. Don't mix things please !
I think that viz media does not possess the rights on the french versions of most of the Jump,Magazine and Sunday series . As long as batoto server is not located in France they will not have to be removed.
@Jack Merman
you know that there are much more manga translated in French than in English, don't you ?
The reason is that One Piece Trad allows distribution on Batoto while mangastream didn't.
@Frost, My theory on why there is still a French version is that Jump started print English versions of the mangas, either that or the Japanese still don't like us for what happened with the nukes and asked them to stop and take down what they have already posted.
Yea I get that mangastream took it down but i meant why are there french translations up on Batoto but not the english translations :(.
Mangastream specifically took down Weekly Shonen Jump titles, which is why they replaced it with J-Preview (I assumed it to be Jump Preview). Logically, non-Jump titles (Fairy Tail, etc.) were not removed, so I think it fits the bill.

Side note: Pinoymanga, good job. Uhh, just don't take translation too literally... I mean, "Putok ng Baril" for "Pistol"? But, it's really fun to read manga translated to my native language. Kudos!
Anyone know why the english chapters are the only ones missing chapters? specifically 640-656.
I've been holding back on reading One Piece so it can stack up and when I do decide to start reading again I found out mangastream took it down ;(. This is what I get for choosing long term gratification over instant gratification.
It's a start but this won't be removed because its licensed since this follow scanlator policies right? Just curious as MF finally forced to remove top 3.
ch 657 ...
I have strange feeling, this chapter is indirect insult to Japan PM ...
Thank you mangarule, I might just reread the release to see if I can see the difference.
Chapters 265 thru 275 are missing.
@Dante Mangastream probably won't affiliate because they take down there releases when the volumes come out. I doubt batoto could guarantee that once it was taken down it wouldn't go back up.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics