Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 139votes)

$100 Is Too Cheap

Alt Names: alt 100ćƒ‰ćƒ«ćÆå®‰ć™ćŽć‚‹
Author: Yamamoto Kazune
Artist: Yamamoto Kazune
Genres: Historical HistoricalMystery MysteryOneshot OneshotShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Petey is a bounty hunter in a time and place full of bounty hunters. The criminals are outnumbered by the bounty hunters and whenever a wanted poster is posted, it doesn't stay up for long. Except for one... there's one wanted posted with a negative bounty and no one wants to catch this criminal. But Petey is curious and she seeks the help of a mystery solver...
Go to $100 Is Too Cheap Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

37 Comments

Spoiler

jajajaj Al final termino pagando el doble de lo que pudo haber hecho si lo capturaba simplemente.

The unspoken (and ironic) twist at the end really made me chuckle:

Spoiler

However, perhaps her sense of curiosity is also a benefit, or maybe even what the sheriff department was after?  As in, the willingness to invest yourself in a case in order to solve it

the new chapter was awesome.

problaby the most funniest title

whatever the new upload is from is really cute imo. Anyone know the name? Tried looking it up and nothing showed up.

it's Slow Motion Once More 

Did someone perhaps upload the (new) chapter to the wrong place?

what

Why must you toy with my heart like this?

For a minute there, I thought this got serialized.

I was excited for 1 second....

The unspoken (and ironic) twist at the end really made me chuckle:

Spoiler

Very cute!

The irony is, she used $100 to learn what the mystery was about, when she could've just did it.

The other slice of irony is, that someone paid extra money just to get that Sheriff position...

That was fun!

wow en espaƱol!

Aw, adorable. Definitely a fun read. I enjoyed the atmosphere and their back and forth dialogue.

I like the textured shadows in this one, especially with its contrast with the simple faces. Reminds me of anime in that aspect, where all the work goes into things beyond the face, where most people look over it. Thanks for the translation, and thanks for making this, Yamamoto-san.

This was so awesome! A pretty good mystery and the art was simple and pretty adorable.

nice one

i cant read it because its a oneshot, i know ill want more :/

The last few pages were awesome.

^ ^  ^^ 

Lol, I like these funny short one shots~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics