Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 58votes)

:REverSAL

Alt Names: alt : Reversalalt リバーサルalt Reversal
Author: Karakara Kemuri
Artist: Karakara Kemuri
Genres: Action ActionHorror HorrorSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Alternative world where Japanese culture kept its ground to this day and further. Protagonist, a female entertainer typical to Japanese traditional customs, finds herself swept into the world oh so familiar, and yet so different from the one she lived in so far.... a world where she has to fight to survive.
Go to :REverSAL Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

44 Comments

Cant wait to see the fucker die >_>
Looks like the next chapter is already out. Can't wait for it to be released. Gotta hate the dude with the circular ring weapon.
yo this is some high quality manga yo. the first chapter tells you literally nothing though, so you gotta read past it.

reallllly goood. can't even come up with a troll-comment other than :

i'd tap that teddy-bear chick helllll yeaah so hot
This is turning out to be awesome so far. Who cares if it has a similar title to a fictional work? Pretty fast paced in terms of character development, which is great.
Spoiler
This is turning out to be awesome so far. Who cares if it has a similar title to a fictional work? Pretty fast paced in terms of character development, which is great.
Spoiler
author is not ashirogi muto?!
Ohh, this manga is for tension seekers. I mean, it's a pure rush also allot of complex emotions... characters are a bit confusing and the MC is ongoing in character growth and understanding herself and circumstances she's in.
I love the artist's work!
oh darn, so they only kill cause the players starting to atack them? pure human nature.
Now thats sad. The kid saved her but ended up getting killed by those people. :(
Can't wait for more releases.
I don't think it can count as a spoiler but it seems that the quier, kind and perfect sister was involved in this game before. It seems like she has some dark past haunting her, probably that's why she lost her family and got adopted when was young. That onee-chan might become a bad guy but I hope she becomes an ally with a bad-ass split personality, cause I like the way she was drawn and the relationship she has with the main char.
I like the main char too, good manga overall.
rofl for a moment i thought it was reversi from bakuman when i read the title ...
but this is definitely interesting, gonna follow it and look how it turns out.
Well, that knife came out of nowhere. Lol, does she have to restart the game now? I didn't see her creating any save points though...
:D the crap just hit the fan. thats more like it!
it'll get pretty bloody :P
Its only the first chapter , dont kill it instantly.
Nothing special after first chapter.
...feels like name was stolen
Looks promising! c:

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics