Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 135votes)

Acchi Kocchi

Alt Names: alt あっちこっちalt ตรงนั้นตรงนี้มีรักalt 一起一起这里那里alt Here and Therealt Place to Placealt Por alli y por allaalt Por todas as partesalt Туда-сюда
Author: Ishiki
Artist: Ishiki
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Acchi Kocchi follows the misadventures, screw ups, and idiocy of 5 schoolmates: Io, Tsumiki, Hime, Mayoi, and Sakaki.
Go to Acchi Kocchi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A revival of Acchi Kocchi New Window VXAce
  • 1 Replies
Topic References as jokes in the manga (they're probably hidden everywhere) New Window SnipyShino
  • 0 Replies
Topic Raws for Acchi Kocchi? New Window theroadstopshere
  • 0 Replies
Topic Acchi Kocchi Latest Discussion New Window Ishin Hazue
  • 19 Replies
Topic Acchi Kocchi Image Pack + OVA New Window Palolo
  • 1 Replies
Topic Want faster release, or more accurate release? (poll closed) New Window Ishin Hazue
  • 15 Replies

272 Comments

I like this and the anime as well, but the anime doesn't stay true to the order of the manga, nor the main character's personality/behavior. :(
face palm ... lolz ... or inside palm ?
http://vatoto.com/read/_/101994/acchi-kocchi_v2_ch20_by_no-group/4
I just want to hug 'em all.
Thanks for the update. Gotta say even for a newbie translator/typesetter it was really good quality. Anybody that complains about this quality has too high expectations and should try doing it themselves... Pretty cool that you're picking up somewhat abandoned/rarely uploaded scans. Good job. :)
Acchi Kocchi just made my day xD
probably a bit mix in anime ...
Io in anime can charm any girl VERY EASILY ...
but he is very dense thus he never notice anyone love (including Tsukimi) ...
@VanderDeckenIX no clue. none of the girls like him romantically. only tsukimi. hmmmm #shallsendarequestforfix
Why is there a harem tag?
the manga is cute ...
and the anime ... yeah, it's SUPER CUTE !!! ...
(seriously, not bend too much into moe, but cute in anime ...)
The last three chapters of volume one are missing.

I also really enjoy this manga.
Things that made me happy today:
Beautiful sunrise
12 hours of sleep
Beating Martial Tower in Prinny
Ray Sharp - 'I love you'
Roast turkey with tender drumsticks
Chocolate fudge ice cream
This
"Becoming a butterfly is a pervert act." Lol gotta save that quote
gahhhh its soooo cute ! T_T
ooooooohhh!! Tsumiki and and Hime is soo cute!! damn! too cute!!!
the all classic tsundere
i don't know why but i find the manga more funny then the anime
Eh?! It looks like I cannot edit the uploaded chapters.
@GSC
Glad that you like it.
according to Realta, 'take away' isn't wrong as well. After all that is what I learned in my country (Malaysia, which uses British english)

@theroadstopshere
LOL, that really will not be the case...... or maybe not. Io is 'wanted' by many girls after all.

@Realta
Haha, thanks for explaining all that. To be safe, I had decided to put a TL note explaining that to avoid any confusion.

@TheRater
Aaa.... ok lol, since there're so many version of 'take away' so I will put a TL note explaining that.
in california we just say "to go" or "on the go" i rarely ever hear anyone say take out. just saying that its a regional thing as well, US doesnt = take out everywhere.
if referring to food "take out"/ "take away" mean the same thing the only distinction between them are the country of use. "Take away" is used in the UK and EU, where as "take out" is used in the US.

In the UK we are asked " would you like that to take away?" or " Do you guys want to go get some take away?"

Therefore Aomori's translation does not need to be edited and is perfectly correct, you were wrong.

I should also point out most countries learn "English UK" rather than "English US" so trying to force US grammar and spellings on people is slightly ignorant. Not that there is much difference between the two, it's just the principle of the thing.
@Aomori (on top of what GSC said): 'Take out' also often refers to assassinating someone. Which is probably not the case here...

Spoiler
@Aomori Not quite.
Spoiler

I greatly appreciate your work, though. Do your best! :D
@zilentworld
doesn't both take away and take out mean the same? O.o
lol part* not past, my bad
lol so very cute, i had too many nosebleed just now, and the last past was awesome

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics