Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 46votes)

Death Edge

Alt Names: alt デスエッジ
Author: Shimotsuki Kairi
Artist: Shimotsuki Kairi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The strangers clad in black clothes belong to an organization called “Death Edge”. They have the goal to murder fallen “Angels", who have landed on Earth to slaughter humans for kicks.
Go to Death Edge Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic QPIDNetwork New Window qpidnetworkea
  • 0 Replies
Topic charmingDATE.com New Window charmingdateea
  • 0 Replies
Topic Asiame scam New Window Charlescauff
  • 0 Replies

42 Comments

@Kuroiikawa of the Void of course it's because of this cover page --'
Do angels have adrenal glands? I wonder how they managed to map the physiology of these angels...oh well. Really good manga, interesting and original (well, as original as one can get nowadays). btw if you have read the first chapter:
Spoiler
Angels have moved on into the technological age. Cellphones ares SO much better than humans.

BTW, Why do people think this is a Yaoi manga?
Interesting.
To the Scanlators of this manga... thank you for scanlating this manga ive waited nearly a year for the new chapter of this... thanks again guyz... more power!!!
    • Ncf likes this
well it does need some more work but overall the story is starting to unravel a bit more and tell us about there organization and introducing new characters. i also really like the art and how the those people inside that book were drawn. awesome!
Doubt it will turn into yaoi, until now there's no enough proof it is.
Thanks for the translations!
Thanks for the translations!
the story is attractive
The story's ok but, personally, I find the characters to be a little generic
Nice, but the fighting is a little bit confusing
Very interesting so far.
nope it isn't Yaoi. Pfew its pretty good
Guess, i'll take a look, cilith hope it isn't because i will stop reading
is this Yaoi?
the plot is good, the fighting is awesome.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics