Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 227votes)

Tail Star

Alt Names: alt テイルスター
Author: Okama
Artist: Okama
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Long ago, in the far reaches of space, there existed a world as pure and blue as the Earth. And on this world, there lived two "Queens" with the power to control it. When the world is thrown into chaos by one of those queens, a young boy and a young girl must stand up to challenge her for the sake of protecting all that they hold dear.
Go to Tail Star Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Sality
  • 7 Replies

370 Comments

@oh but I don't support jealousy i don't think i ever said i did, i do understand why you would think that considering i said i would side with the Dark queen. jealous hatred fear rage are all qualities she was born with, she did not choose to be like that anymore than the queen of light choose to be good. they both inherited their respective role since before either of them was born, it's like they can't become anything than what they are, thats why the queen of light is always reborn as the queen of light no matter how many times she's killed and nothing else. concepts of good and evil isn't so blatantly obvious. what this mangaka is telling me is to the right of me is the queen of light she is absoulute good and because she is good she is gentle, kind, beautiful and loved(traits she never has to work for) and to the left of you is queen of darkness she is absoulute evil and because she is evil she is vicious ugly grotesque wicked. how good it must be to always be born good and how sad it must be that no matter what you do to always be born with the qualities of evil within you to not know anything but hate envy within your heart. it's like you said she was evil from the start, she never had a choice to begin with.
thats messed up, how don't you see cruel that is to be born evil again and again atleast she has me on her side :( cmon dark queen let you and i go grab a bite, they don't understand you like i do T_T
@dezz he'd have to kill himself lol
..would be funny if the white queen ends up to be sanagi and not the girl.
@grandking3
I don't see any merit in supporting jealousy when the envious do nothing to earn what they're jealous of. That's just an excuse to be spiteful and lazy.

If the light and dark queens were originally equals and one gradually darkened herself because the other received the praises they both worked for, that would be a different issue and I would support her. However, the dark queen was evil from the start. The dark queen wanted to be both evil and praised for that which she did nothing to deserve. I don't understand why you would support that.
look like it will have a time skip...
Does the fact that I found most of the serious moments in chapter 2 hilarious make me a bad person O.o?
The story looks pretty good.
Like everyone else is saying, hopefully they pull a time skip.
But then again, a kid taking on a queen of darkness wouldn't be bad. :P
I'm sorry but if you're gonna start telling a story about two queens and you praise one with all your might about how perfect, gentle, beautiful more loved and better at everything and the other one you berate negatively at every single turn angry, vicious and wicked. based on personal experience i'm gonna feel bad for the dark queen and you can see why she would be afraid of the light queen. i'm sorry guys but i'm gonna stick with the evil dark queen this time.
........... while i love kids and all (no pedo), I dont really like how the protagonist is a kid xD I also hope for a timeskip, lol
I think this will be enjoyable, but, like what leokiko said, kids can't do shit against an uber-powerful queen.
I hope for an time-skip soon, I don't like how the protagonists are kids.
This is great, I love the plot and story. I mean... if the kid gets really powerfull... it would be a great with the plot, especially when he plans to kill all the queens.
Coming from a mangaka that does mostly Adult mangas. I hope this turns to be great and isn't taken down by Batoto.
OMG the last 2 pages was awesome
Nice, really liking the art and the story shows some real promise. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this one is going to develop.
The setting is reminds me of old fairy-tales (which were quite brutal and bloody). But if there is no time-skip soon I don't think I will keep reading this... can't really relate to elementary school children.
The art is weird and wacky. Like it, apart from the last page with Sanagi's face. *shudders*
Like Watashi no Messiah but not as Tearjerker and they need to add more element in it or it'll be just your average shounen story.
oh my dear god, okama has something new. hanafuda will forever be one of the best reads visually, and now i get to enjoy this.
read minds of the messiah story

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics