Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 227votes)

Tail Star

Alt Names: alt テイルスター
Author: Okama
Artist: Okama
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Long ago, in the far reaches of space, there existed a world as pure and blue as the Earth. And on this world, there lived two "Queens" with the power to control it. When the world is thrown into chaos by one of those queens, a young boy and a young girl must stand up to challenge her for the sake of protecting all that they hold dear.
Go to Tail Star Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Sality
  • 7 Replies

370 Comments

Omg. They're too strong wtf...
I don't think that some dudes swing their axe could be consedered as material arts. And i don't thnik this manga has any comedy scene either. The story is not really new, it still about an evil destroy a nation and some survivors try to revenge. That's all.
Ah, by the way, the art is great. The content still should be considered. Just give it some hope.
The story is kinda boring... but the art is good.
The art is great, remembers me of some few manhwa that I've read before.
Well...that was a bit anti-climactic...Posted Image
bit too cliche.
everyone's dead GG.
the art is great the story and characters are.... well the art is great
The art's great.
oh snap, cliff hanger
Lets see... the art is hideous, the MC is a snot-nosed brat who thinks he's tough, and the villains are completly cliched and generic.

Why... why do I still read this...?
Man...I wish the Princess of Light won't grow up...they way she is drawn is so ADORABLE Posted Image

But good things won't always last Posted Image
As long as this series doesn't arbitrarily flip everyth8ing around like the dark queen was actually good while the light queen was really bad, or light queen was actually good acting bad acting acting good, etc. it should be good.
The good guys suck balls. They're made up of whiny little kids who don't know their place. I'm sorry if I'm being a douche, but they got wiped out in minutes. I nearly laughed at how pitiful they looked. Time skip or I skip from now on.
Getting better!
Am I a horrible person for rooting for the Dark Queen?

I dunno, I'm just a sucker for edgy character design. Screw the good guys.
hang in there, sanagi.
cover page was a death flag
predictable still a good one want more
omigosh this manga is soooo lame.
nice story so far, I have high hopes for this one ^.^
this is really good, i think their going to time skip since the magazine cover shows an older version of the girl.
Seems like a nice start, but I'm hoping for some deeper story or plot twists, or else this is pretty much like a predictable fairy tale.

PS: Queen of darkness has it right, that rich, white bosom is something to be envied.
BK likes its going to be good.
Oh. Well, nice to know that the Light Queen's downfall was caused partially by her own gross inability to understand the basics of surviving as a nation. I was wondering how on earth she lost when she and the Dark Queen were equals in terms of power. Turns out, she lost because she was a total incompetent. If she's still their only hope, I can see this going downhill quickly.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics