Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 227votes)

Tail Star

Alt Names: alt テイルスター
Author: Okama
Artist: Okama
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Long ago, in the far reaches of space, there existed a world as pure and blue as the Earth. And on this world, there lived two "Queens" with the power to control it. When the world is thrown into chaos by one of those queens, a young boy and a young girl must stand up to challenge her for the sake of protecting all that they hold dear.
Go to Tail Star Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Sality
  • 7 Replies

370 Comments

Loss of limbs and/or senses aren't that uncommon..
Many shonens even have some sort of loss like that, some have advanced medicine/magic or some bionic replacement...
just because he lost it now doesn't mean he will be rendered useless..

Dodging a otherwise FATAL BLOW, costing only a leg, its a win on my book, if you get to deliver a fatal blow to a overwhelming guy like that... I'm more interested in the manga exactly because of that. Since shows a bit more realistic, how an untrained kid cannot get unharmed against an trained assassin
He dodged it? HIS FUCKING LEG IS GONE!!! : |
oh damn. this is becoming a little too graphic. Seriously, cutting off a leg completely? Should we make this mature?
ah snap that, there's a tl note about mayu=cocoon and sanagi=chrysalis in the first page -_-
Oh, and 'mayu' means 'cocoon'.
Butterflies emerge from their chrysalis (sanagi) after rupturing it... I keep getting the impression that this is going to happen any time now. How did go again? Oh yeah... 'Sanagi wo yaburi, chou wa mau.' -KoF Orochi Chris
This manga's tags are a mess. Comedy, Martial Arts, Romance?? people die constantly, there's no martial arts vibe of any kind, and the main characters are children.
Aw,,, okama sensei... u're too mean to cut sanagi's leg
Ugh this is just too sad. All of Sanagi and Mayu's friends are dead. I can't imagine what would happen next. Even if Sanagi could defeat the tailed-guy he'd still be one leg short...
Welp, almost everyone is dead and the main character's a cripple. The end.
Dead End.
sh!t just got real!
da fuck, comedy or not it's mostly a tragedy where is the tag?
This is getting more interesting. Glad Mangawari and Red Hawk scans picked it up.
Hey pssst, pssssst.

Do you know.. erm... guns?
you all know why you failed??? BECAUSE AXE SUCKS... GET A FUCKING KATANA it's the strongest weapon ever been made
seriously dafuq? how come the enemy soldiers are all lvl 20+ using an infinite attack range cheat while everyone else are only like lvl 1-5?
damn, its still too early for that (last page)
If one soldier is that strong, i don't even want to imagine the Mid-lvl BOSS look like.
a time skip might be needed at some point, everyone's just too weak.
Row row fight the powar
IS THERE NO HOPE AND LOVE IN THIS STORY? ISN'T COMRADESHIP AND FRIENDSHIP SUPPOSED TO BE SACRED? WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE FEELS?
It's shounen, alright.
There are evil guys and there are good guys. The problem was the good guys were defeated by bad guys. So, the story would be about how the good guys fight back and win in the end.
It's an over-used theme, but that never stopped me from liking this kind of story... :D
Needs a time skip~~
really AWESOME drawings

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics