Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 58votes)

Seto no Hanayome

Alt Names: alt 瀬戸の花嫁alt Inland Sea Bridealt My Bride Is a Mermaidalt 濑户之花嫁
Author: Kimura Tahiko
Artist: Kimura Tahiko
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A young boy gets saved from drowning by a mermaid but according to mermaid law, if a human sees a mermaid's true form, both are to be executed. The only solution to the problem is for him to marry her and become part of the mermaid family.
Go to Seto no Hanayome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Missing chapters New Window Lucone
  • 0 Replies
Topic Manga Scans New Window Jeff
  • 4 Replies
Topic Ongoing? New Window ClayAndros
  • 3 Replies

89 Comments

actually no, it's licensed, i won't be taking this... ._.
will be taking this and finishing it off ^_^
someone changed thevolume cover so maybe there will be updates in the nearfuture?
It's a pitty that the group closed before finishing the manga. Anyone know if there is another group doing it?
Just went to cosa nostra's main page, this post came out in september:

We will be finishing volume 14. Chapters 61, 62, and 64 are already translated. Chapter 63 is 50% translated.

We will release all the finished chapters together. This may take at least a month because Seto is Edit Hell.

After that, the group will be closed due to various reasons. More details when the release is um, released.

Just a shame that this still has not been finished :(
Spoiler
i've a feeling i read this to the end once, but for some reason i can't remember

well it's good enough to read more than just once anyway, so it's not like it matters. i'll just read again

and as kami said: ch 60!!
i love it, men should be at least as manly as that (even if that means i totally fail)
I went through it and it was great...although our prota wasn't as manly as the anime...until ch.60! Faith restored! Beware of ch.47 since it could make you laugh your a** off...
I almost got a heart attack....http://vatoto.com/read/_/22740/seto-no-hanayome_v6_ch25_by_foolrulez/3...wait, aren't they in water?!
Funniest manga/anime ever :D
My god even though I already saw the anime (so I know what will happy) this STILL continues to make me laugh xD
heh at last an update
Nice manga and anime ^^!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics