Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 33votes)

Kitto Kawaii Onnanoko Dakara

Alt Names: alt She must be a pretty girl
Author: Yanamoto Mitsuharu
Artist: Yanamoto Mitsuharu
Genres: Drama DramaOneshot OneshotRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A collection of oneshot about high school love stories
Go to Kitto Kawaii Onnanoko Dakara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

37 Comments

@Honeythief yup according to Japanzai it's oneshot.
Crap the mangaka's really putting an effort to make the heroine creepy.
And the credits page.. is it foreshadowing?

And yes, in the ideal manga world, if you have a girlfriend, you shouldn't get attention of other girls.
In reality, even when you're married, you can't stay with your spouse all the time, especially in Asian countries, where there's quite a few middle class couples that both work, at diff places. So they kill time spending it with other people - which might be of different gender. So, not telling to take any sides, but keep that in the back of your mind ;) (Of course, don't we read manga to run away from reality though?)
Is this just a one-shot?
Defry, there is nothing wrong with being sociable. Having girlfriend doesn`t mean, that you should cut all ties with women. He has many normal female friends,so I bet he just wanted to befriend with this girl. She misunderstood and got hurt.
He's a strange man but even stranger is the other girl. Yandere-like qualities.
He's a jerk :D He does and says things that are obviously meant to appeal to women and the girl is very easy to read. I don't like him at all and his complete lack of expressions/his constant smile somehow make him feel machine-like. The girl, in contrast, was very cute and likeable.
Unrequited Love sure is painful, i felt the same way before..
@defry I know what you mean. Because i have a friend like him. Just being nice with others and some times people misinterpreted it and fall for him. World is too harsh, that sometimes a little kindness mean world for other people. Believe me... i know.
uhh i lost the plot at page 23...
To me he's a jerk, to be honest.
I'm a man... you got a girlfriend and you follow other girls around? Seriosly, a curios bored kid, a jerk who isn't aware of the feelings of people around him.
Wew... Nice and touching. I kind feel sorry for her. But the guy isn't at fault here, he just a natural born Lady Killer. But at least he isn't some jerk that play with girl heart, and understand her completely. a nice slice of life tearjerker.
huaaa....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics