Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 33votes)

Kitto Kawaii Onnanoko Dakara

Alt Names: alt She must be a pretty girl
Author: Yanamoto Mitsuharu
Artist: Yanamoto Mitsuharu
Genres: Drama DramaOneshot OneshotRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A collection of oneshot about high school love stories
Go to Kitto Kawaii Onnanoko Dakara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

37 Comments

I'm here after running out of Hibiki chapters

Just love this author's style 

Same author/artist as Onnanoko ga Shinu Hanashi?

Spoiler

I am confused.

Love it. Curveball at the end.
Wow. She's got a wonderful kouhai.

Weird. I like it!

well...2 & 3 were pretty cute.

Everything is very cute~

DON'T YOU DISRESPECT WAKABAYASHI TOSHIYA'S 4-KOMA COLLECTION AGAIN OR WE'RE GONNA HAVE TO BRAWL.

Imsorryilostmyselfthere

While this is not as good as that, I think dandyi13 meant no disrespect.

So this is like Wakabayshi koma or how do you spell it, very interesting. Followed

DON'T YOU DISRESPECT WAKABAYASHI TOSHIYA'S 4-KOMA COLLECTION AGAIN OR WE'RE GONNA HAVE TO BRAWL.

Imsorryilostmyselfthere

So this is like Wakabayshi koma or how do you spell it, very interesting. Followed

chapter 2 was sugar coated sugar with sweetness hnggg......

This looks quite cute/funny.

I need insulin after chapter 2...

a man of his words!

Both stories were interesting in their own ways.  I found the 30+ teacher acting like a school girl when she was told she's cute to be so funny!  No matter how old we get, most of us never lose that 'teenager' in our hearts!

Oh wow, the second story is super cute.

I didn't really take that handcuff & sleeping pill stuff serious :/ It's obvious that she has various problems and a twisted character, but not to the point where she is mentally-ill and violent. Her wish atleast is a very pure one. Yes, I am a "dude", that's why I don't understand how he is treating her. She is so obvious and easy to read. He has a girlfriend himself, he should know the basics...

I think he's treating her like a normal friend though. He probably noticed that she was alone all the time and wanted to befriend her. I don't think his girlfriend would want him to stop being kind to people just because they happen to be girls, that aspect of his personality is probably the reason she likes him to begin with (just like the MC). I think he's just someone who likes to reach out and help people, but because he's good looking this results in girls inadvertently falling for him. He realizes really quickly that she likes him, so it's clear that this has happened before. He's genuinely sorry that he hurt her when he was actually trying to help her, and he keeps smiling and acting the same way so that things aren't awkward for her. He's overall a very thoughtful and considerate person in my opinion. 

Chapter 1 was actually really nice T_T.

chapter 1 is creepy but chapter 2 kinda cute

Wait... What? Oh gosh... I have absolutely no idea what I just read. All I know is that I am currently feeling EXTREMELY creeped out.

@Attis
Problems? Well, I guess insecurites/complexes are problems too.
http://vatoto.com/read/_/87523/kitto-kawaii-onnanoko-dakara_ch1_by_japanzai/39

after seeing that last panel i subconsciously shouted chidori and my prof sent me out of the classroom
I don't know whether some people is a morally tight person or not, but I find this nice.
I didn't really take that handcuff & sleeping pill stuff serious :/ It's obvious that she has various problems and a twisted character, but not to the point where she is mentally-ill and violent. Her wish atleast is a very pure one. Yes, I am a "dude", that's why I don't understand how he is treating her. She is so obvious and easy to read. He has a girlfriend himself, he should know the basics...

And no, I do not need help. My choice of women did not lead me into any life-threatening situations yet. But thank you for your "concern".
@ cas

You said that cuz you're obviously a dude. Cute? She was thinking about abducting him and then rape him.... girl has problems and you too for thinking she's cute. You should seek help.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics