Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.09 - 45votes)

Eiken

Alt Names: alt 巨乳學院alt หนุ่มง่าวสาวสะบึมส์alt エイケン
Author: Matsuyama Seiji
Artist: Matsuyama Seiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Zashono Academy is unique in all the world. It has 54,000 students and this allows for some VERY specialized clubs. There are clubs for just about everything you can think of... and then there's the Eiken club. No one seems to know just what it's about, but they do know that it's filled with some of the most bodacious babes ever to be brought together! ...and then there's Densuke. Densuke is a little awkward and clumsy and he always seems to be in the most compromising positions with all the other club members. And all he really wants is to be with the cutest girl on campus, the lovely Chiharu. Will he ever be able to get away from the uncomfortable club activities and let Chiharu know what's really on his mind?
Go to Eiken Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

39 Comments

@baroner
We weren't holding it off. The reason the chapter took so long was mostly a whole life kicking in the balls type o' deal. It was more or less my fualt since I a had to take care of a few things IRL before I could work on the manga agian.
do it anyway the last chapter was 5 months prior to this release they shouldnt hold it off like that
ah crap kickthekitty have do not upload policy
so i guess i cant upload it
i'll try upload it and became the MESSIAH OF BOOBS!
sultan you suck lol
THE MANGA SUCK
is that so p3pe. hm okay w/e then disregard my comment. i completely forgot about eiken. really hope to seem more chapters.
I don't think Kickthekitty's version is allowed here. As far as I know, he usually just scans English publisher's version, he only scans, not translate/typeset/clean/etc. It's likely his version is Media Blaster's scans...
    • Ncf likes this
hmmmm packing them all into seperate volumes rather then seperate chapters.. do like. i hope your notifying kickthekitty that your placing them on batoto seeing as he/she could cause a large ruckus and have these chapters removed if they were placed w/o his/her consent (seeing as they were translated by him/her) (on another note if you are scanlating them entirely by yourself and only using kickthekitty's raws then idk what he/she could do about it.)
okay i will try and do it if i give up (there is a 70% chance that will happen) i´ll let some other guy have his funeral xD
Your funeral.

You can find vol 1-12 on kickthekitty's blogspot. N you can find you can find the rest out at the dark abyss forums.
tell me where i can find then and i´ll do it ( if i don´t give up halfway, you are not the only lazy person here XD)
Meh... To lazy to upload em.
What about all the chapters before this one xD?
    • XoM likes this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics