Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.93 - 73votes)

Kurogane Hime

Alt Names: alt くろがね姫alt 铁姬alt Iron Princess
Author: Sogabe Toshinori
Artist: Sogabe Toshinori
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Japanese government developed a military project where they created "Iron Princesses", schoolgirls who were altered to strengthen their body by replacing their bones with steel and artificial muscles. The Iron Princess are experts with the katana and are allowed to fight in the streets to determine the cream of the crop. Those who repair the Iron Princess are medical experts called Toui and they work to maintain and improve the girls.

Sakuradamon is an academy built to train girls like Honoka Asami, an Iron Princess and Nagamitsu Yomogi, a Toui. Asami is a mysterious and powerful fighter while Yomogi is a medical child prodigy and they have to work together if they value their lives on campus
Go to Kurogane Hime Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Lastest Chapter Discussion New Window Mokata
  • 1 Replies

128 Comments

It's all about the bewbs, end of story.
Hmm.. I feel a harem coming on
The here the blood and violence by cute 2D girl :P, But seriously how many times is that girl going to naked o.O
Okay I already don't like that Crimson Regulation chick.
totally disgusted.....
Oh & the tattoo, shouldn't it be Taira clan? Then at chapter 2 where asami wore her uniform there's a mon from Kyogoku clan where the branch family is Tadotsu clan. It's really confusing..
Wish it's updated faster. Katana + hot girls = Awesome.
"Hey, I had an idea...let's make super teenage girls fighting to the death a normal day in Japan." - the genius that came up with this absurd idea
need more!!
Spoiler

need more.
No matter how much I try to suspend my disbelief, I just can't get over the fact of how unutterably stupid this system is for preparing and training some group of elite warriors. Each of these girls must be incredibly expensive to "create" and then they're set loose in the middle of a city to try to maim each other, surrounded by civilians whose lives they will constantly put at risk (apparently with impunity, from how the chapter antagonist acts)? If there's a puppetmaster behind all this getting everyone with any kind of power to go along with it, he or she must be phenomenal.
Me Gusta....
great... now i know that i had to save a naked girl killing everyone in clothes.... OVER everyone else in clothes WITH SEVERE INJURY AND BLOOD ....
Naked girls and Katanas!!! I'm in!!! (wonder how many thought the same...)
Interesting .. must see more !
weird and as female I should be appalled but the doctor has me curious. So I will follow for now
Well that was interesting. must see more
Instant follow!
this is what i like to see =D
Blood soaked naked girls with katanas attending school. That tells you all you need to know going into this.
Well, naked school girls with katanas, I guess that's Japan for u
... First page and instant fanservice. They don't hold back do they?
some parts were drawn awkwardly, but i guess it was interesting?
Interesting, looking forward to the next chapter
With all technology they go, can't they make a special suit for her? like the one Yuri from Towa no quon uses?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics