Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 145votes)

Shindere Shoujo to Kodoku na Shinigami

Alt Names: alt 娇死的少女与孤独的死神alt シンデレ少女と孤独な死神alt Lovestruck Dead Girl and the Forlorn Death Godalt Shindere Girl and the Forlorn Death-God
Author: Shinkiba Yuki
Artist: Kato Yoshie
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The heroine, Akira, a 2nd year middle school student, lives on an island that being peaceful is its only feature. Everyone in her class is her childhood friend. They were thinking that this year too like the other years would be a peaceful year with the usual classmates. But at a time like this a transfer student called “Matsushirou Nishigami” appears, saying: “Anyone who gets close to me dies”. What is the true meaning of his words…?
Go to Shindere Shoujo to Kodoku na Shinigami Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Theories About What Could Happend Next in Shindere Shoujo New Window Khern
  • 2 Replies
Topic japanese raws New Window dark.chii
  • 2 Replies

279 Comments

Nice
My bet's on the uncle.
Haven't seen this for a while, read chapter 1 a long time ago when it just got released(From same group? If this was the same group) but then lost track of it lol.

Eh I like the art. Although, I for one can't say for sure on how good a story is since I really can't tell how it's going to develop, in this case 3 chapters. Hope it develops into something good.
Not terribly interesting but a good start. The mystery genre will start from ch3 and the supernatural genre is more of an underlying premise.
I wanna say it gives off vibes similar to Another, but to a lesser extent.
Let's see where this goes. It's a semi-tragedy, semi because there are more mystery/supernatural in it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics