Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 145votes)

Shindere Shoujo to Kodoku na Shinigami

Alt Names: alt 娇死的少女与孤独的死神alt シンデレ少女と孤独な死神alt Lovestruck Dead Girl and the Forlorn Death Godalt Shindere Girl and the Forlorn Death-God
Author: Shinkiba Yuki
Artist: Kato Yoshie
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The heroine, Akira, a 2nd year middle school student, lives on an island that being peaceful is its only feature. Everyone in her class is her childhood friend. They were thinking that this year too like the other years would be a peaceful year with the usual classmates. But at a time like this a transfer student called “Matsushirou Nishigami” appears, saying: “Anyone who gets close to me dies”. What is the true meaning of his words…?
Go to Shindere Shoujo to Kodoku na Shinigami Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Theories About What Could Happend Next in Shindere Shoujo New Window Khern
  • 2 Replies
Topic japanese raws New Window dark.chii
  • 2 Replies

279 Comments

Please understand that scanlators put much of their free time and hard work into providing scans for everyone to read, understand, and enjoy, without asking for anything in return. There is no profit. They may receive donations for their site to stay afloat, but many small groups don't receive any donations. Most of the money that goes to maintaining the site and buying their own raws comes from their pockets. They take hours out of their busy lives to work hard on these scans. Think about how much effort goes into providing everyone with free scans before accusing them of doing this merely to profit.
...where's 1 2 and 3
sobsob chapter..4..finally..translated..
damn alot of hate on this page reading the comments before actually reading and uhhh ya all you asswipes hating the scanalators because of wanting to get more money and trivial stuff even if that was true so what i can't translate scanalate or edit so F@&* all you haters even if the scan and translation is shit there still doing this and not making money why because there are people like me that like manga so instead of talking shit about them say thanks or good job because i couldn't do it it's not as easy as it sounds a lot of work go into this
I don't know what drugs you're on, Anthill_Inside, but there is almost no scanlation group that actually profits off of doing scanlation.
More please?
ok so the mc is weaker than a Kindergartener but is able to knock the girl off the cliff and strangle her classmate, yup just your typical kindergarterners. Now all kindergartners can be murderers!
GENIUS! A guide on "HOW TO MAKE PEOPLE HATE YOU" I see a money making scheme right there! Off to start my "Get Rich Scheme Number 184" this time for sure! ;D

Now then onto the topic of scanlators and translators. I highly respect them for devoting their time and money to us by scanning/translating/typesetting/cleaning/decensoring the mangas/manhwas/manhuas/hentais we all know and love. Without them I'd have never discovered these countless worlds and stories. So they have my thanks for introducing me to tsuderes, yanderes, maids, lolis, and countless other archetypes/fetishes I'd have never known of.

As for Skarto if you don't have something nice to say just don't say anything at all. Best way to avoid many hateful glares, death threats, and trouble in general. Also prevents people from thinking of you as an unlearned individual.
Spoiler
"What is the true meaning of his words…?!"

Piece of cake, the truth is...

Spoiler
@VexV2

A different group did chapters 1-3, which has been linked on after your post. That group didn't allow re-upload of their releases, so yeah. Also, that group isn't active anymore. I'm sure Sense Scans will release chapters 1-3 in due time.
thanks for the update
@Anthill_Inside
yes but it is still community work because it has a VERY low time to profit return rate. its comparable to how being president pays very little in comparison to how much money they usually make in an equal amount of time in other jobs. another example is working as a comminity worker (they get paid pretty low and are compensated by coupons and reccomendations and several other benefits). Pretty much community work/government = lower pay with higher benefits.

now translating manga.. you make low profit rate and get no benefits. if you think they get a lot off of traffic, youre mistaken. their traffic is usually pitiful and hosting a site takes a lot of money, you could make more money just by becoming a popular youtuber or League of Legends streamer. maybe you guys should learn more about the real costs and real world before making rehashed arguments
Fact is he's not actually wrong and they're not "doing something for the community". In most cases they want traffic on their sides because it allows them to profit of their work. Also even those who allow other sides often don't do it just because they're nice people but for a whole plethora of other reasons.
As for "their work" it isn't. They took some mangakas work and merely translated it, they don't hold any kind of copyright and in fact aren't are in many cases actually violating it themselves.
three chapters are done by another scanation group. Direct link to their site http://hanra.hannugi.com/
where is chapter 1-3?
@Skarto
Wow, treating scanlators or even anyone like trash isn't the way to go. They're doing this out of their free and goodwill. They're doing something for the community so we should be appreciating their releases instead of abusing them like that...

Why don't you think thrice before you post a comment like that next time. I'm sure maybe then you'll realise how stupid, selfish and ignorant you sound. Maybe you should replace all that with a "Thanks" or something. It's a lot more encouraging than your rubbish.

What a joke!
@Skarto respecting the scanlators is pretty important, since they *are* doing the work, you know.
Piss them off, and you get loads of watermarks, or ultimately NO manga from them. Translating is time consuming, they diserve some recognition.
@ulquiorra
and WTF cares about what they want? if they don't want them up somewhere then just never rls it to the public... PERIOD!!!!
unless they have the licensing rights of the title then they are just being nosy... and is not like this is the only place to find it :D

i don't even need to check their site... there are kind ppl who upload this manga title to plenty of manga readers... so i say to those with "no UL policy"... go buy a penguin...
muchas gracias por el cap esperaba esta serie en españoll. muy bueno espero el cap 3 ^^
@Laurens_D Next time, first look for Info on the group before posting.
You could get into trouble for uploading from groups that have a
NO UPLOAD policy.
Watch it next time

~Fellow Contributor
Girl you just fell out of a cliff, because you were near him, and got revivied by a snake... at least consider that the guy can be telling the truth...
I see, did not see that there was a hosting policy(Did not notice obviously :P did see it after receiving the message it was not allowed ). Sorry. Also the online reader does not work. Could be on my end only though -.-
The reason this was removed was due to the fact that the group who is currently translating this manga has a no hosting policy. For those that wish to read it you can read it here: http://hanra.hannugi.com/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics