Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 145votes)

Shindere Shoujo to Kodoku na Shinigami

Alt Names: alt 娇死的少女与孤独的死神alt シンデレ少女と孤独な死神alt Lovestruck Dead Girl and the Forlorn Death Godalt Shindere Girl and the Forlorn Death-God
Author: Shinkiba Yuki
Artist: Kato Yoshie
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The heroine, Akira, a 2nd year middle school student, lives on an island that being peaceful is its only feature. Everyone in her class is her childhood friend. They were thinking that this year too like the other years would be a peaceful year with the usual classmates. But at a time like this a transfer student called “Matsushirou Nishigami” appears, saying: “Anyone who gets close to me dies”. What is the true meaning of his words…?
Go to Shindere Shoujo to Kodoku na Shinigami Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Theories About What Could Happend Next in Shindere Shoujo New Window Khern
  • 2 Replies
Topic japanese raws New Window dark.chii
  • 2 Replies

279 Comments

CLIFF HANGER!
@soranokira: probably the puppy, and then the guy who sent her that letter want to take revenge for her rejection but don't want to hurt her so he turned to the puppy instead.

Now, it's Nishigami's turn (hopefully without having Wakanae involved) to shine.
inb4 princess's crush is nishigami or childhood puppy.
turning out to be detective story huh ?

I guess I need to follow more the story
Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Feb 20 2013 09:17 AM
How does one from a shinigami become a tsundere boy and finally a detective? ._.
Who stole the book?!? Such a thrilling plot twist in this tragic plot.

Okay, but I seriously want to know who stole the book. I'm guessing it's crutches man.
i'd hit that.
She is the perfect wife for a serial murderer...or a maniac xD
Akira's favorite dish: Sweet and Sour Matsushiro.
I love the last line: "Their relationship deepens after death."
The thing with the murdering people at suicide groups reminded me of Shinigami-sama ni Saigo no Onegai wo.
Actually the latest chapter reminds me of a story in C.M.B (or was it Q.E.D.?) - related to pharaoh thingy - where a guy killed his 'comrades' to receive the power of the (Egyptian) gods.
It's Robotics;Notes :P
Soooo... Nishigami-kun is a "Deretsun"?
@Stark700 which anime is this again?
@theroadstopshere: no no, it should be something like:
Spoiler
yeaaahhhh thanks for scanlating this again sense-scans! Akira <3 they look like such a nice couple. though, tsundere guy.
Spoiler

Ufufufu. Oh God, this reminds me of the Duhuhuhuhu from:

Spoiler

R;N :>

Finally!

Pretty nice twist.
Oops. My mistake
There were all translated. Please at least search first.
lol 2 translated chapter 4's but no 1, 2, or 3.
relax guys, i think Skarto coincidentally had the How To Make People Hate You book like nishigami, so he tried to test it's accuracy and what do we have here, it works! we hate you, congrats! =D
I wonder if the author has a "no rehosting" rule we should respect...
Nah, fuck him.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics