Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 118votes)

Kongou Banchou

Alt Names: alt Diamond Delinquentalt 金剛番長alt Kongo Banchoalt Kongoh Bancho
Author: Suzuki Nakaba
Artist: Suzuki Nakaba
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Akira Kongou is looking to take down the "23 district project" which involves "Banchous" from 23 districts of Tokyo fighting for the right to control Japan. Without meaning to, he becomes a participant with the alias Kongou Banchou and must take down other banchou while searching for the leaders of the project.
Go to Kongou Banchou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Favorite Banchou New Window Uller
  • 5 Replies
Topic Heyya folks. New Window Kemuel
  • 1 Replies
Topic Download Links New Window BedrosBoost
  • 0 Replies
Topic Missing Pages/Chapters New Window BedrosBoost
  • 0 Replies

169 Comments

Kongou Banchou

The only good guy to hit a woman in the face and still get cheers from fans.

At least that's how I saw it in that last chapter. Screw that bitch.
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!

That's my reaction to the new chapter. Also, Bungaku Banchou is now using straight up magic.
Just when I thought they couldn't get any weirder.

V- No, they aren't super sayians. Sayians were from monkeys. The Kongou are more than that!
So they WERE super sayans.
I really feel like that tower can only bring bad things
any second now
Badass manga
So very glad this is continuing. Found out it was being translated/updated again by chance. Glad I did.

Time to re-read the whole thing!
just because he has never fought without any tricks
doesn't mean he can't kick your ass with his bare hands

fuck yeah
lol at the shark. this manga is awesome!
glad a group picked this up again
woohoo!
actually the chapters didn't end, i think it's finished in japan, but translations were slow
glad to see it's here now! love this manga!

what is he using? A sword?
No.
A gun?
No.
What then?
A CAR!
Ah, I'll be uploading the previous chapters from now as well. Chapters 63-72 were done by Planet Banchou.
Old Translations refer to all techniques previously revealed from chapters 1-72.
New Translations refer to all other techniques starting from chapter 73.
Wow i thought this manga ended, were we had to make our own conclusion as to how the story ends, but i guess i was wrong. Atleast we get a completed story now. Haven't read chapter 72 before so it continues were it left of.
I hate having to post multiple times >.>
@Bedros: Romaji in panel and english names outside panel sounds good (kanji in brackets if you can be bothered sounds good too)
What do you mean old translations and new translations, in the poll?
Weird, I also remember reading ch72. Guess manga updates is not updated >.> So yeah, the answer to supersaiyandoyle is yes, it continued after that, after the sharkie, to this.
I remember reading 72, but 73 is certainly new.
Wow nearly two years. Hope the project goes well, ComeBack Scans :)
On the topic of whether it continued from that point, see manga updates. It says the last scanlated chapter before this is c67. As of the moment I'm writing this, c72-73 hasn't even been entered into manga-updates.
Sounds like this is the continued story skipped 5 chapters.
Since I don't know the answer to your question and also remember up until that point in the manga, it's either it wasn't continued by any translating group or..... our logic is flawed!
This was a good series, but I last chapter I remember, the main characters getting into a truck and driving towards somewhere. I assume that was the last scanslated chapter. Did it continue after that?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics