Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 143votes)

Classmate (♀) to Meikyuu no Futekisetsu na Kouryakuhou

Alt Names: alt 同班同学(♀)与迷宫的不恰当攻略法alt 同班同学与迷宫的不恰当攻略法alt 同班同學(♀)與迷宮的不恰當攻略法alt クラスメイト(♀)と迷宮の不適切な攻略法alt Classmate to Meikyuu no Futekisetsu na Kouryakuhoualt Improper Capture Method of Classmates & Labyrinth
Author: Konya Yukio
Artist: Konya Yukio
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It has been decided that Nishi High will close in two years time. Since then, the student population had dropped to a total of only seven. Hazakura Motoya, one of the remaining students, decides to stay for the free ride through high school.

Suddenly, everyone is shocked when they receive three new transfer students, Kayama, Mizumura, and Toujou, girls who are actually members of a special military division.

Soon after, Motoya and the three girls witness a giant tower suddenly appearing on school grounds. Motoya is chosen by destiny to enter the tower with the girls in order to uncover the mysteries of the tower.

Side story of http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/loose-relation-between-wizard-apprentice-r1391
Go to Classmate (♀) to Meikyuu no Futekisetsu na Kouryakuhou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Searching for the RAW in japanese New Window wow40
  • 2 Replies
Topic Chapters. New Window LostLight
  • 1 Replies
Topic Speculations- (might contain spoilers) New Window Chenpai
  • 3 Replies

248 Comments

that last sentence...
haha.. "penetrating"
and that face...
BABEL TOWER: The Manga.
Chapter 2 is out; please check my site for details, thanks.
Those girls are thrilled to CONNECT DIRECTLY with a direct descendant.

LOL

If you know what I mean
This looks interesting. Following it~
Holy hell so much discussion here. And nobody popping into my IRC. I QQ.
did Sasuke Sagara had a sister by any chance , she is a military freak
Dungeon appeared!

FIRST QUEST : UNLOCKED
Promising.
I really like this one i like the author i hope updates keep comming cant wait to find out WHO or WHAT is he a decendent of
I wanna see a manga which ends up as "harem end" for once. Not single choice (almost every manga ever), not open end (ending of To Love-ru, MxM, etc), but actual harem end, even if he objects to it. :D
Doesn't make much sense as of right now. I think they should have left the whole "Link" and stuff out of the first chapter, and explained in detail in the second chapter. Oh well. Looks pretty interesting, and I wonder how his harem will turn out. *follows*.
i mean "The Loose Relationship Between Wizard and Apprentice" hehe
hmm finally..when The Loose Relationship of Master and Apprentice ended, they showed the preview picture of this manga..and alas, its finally here.! hahaha
It's the Tower of Babel! Anyway thanks for the release Kirei!
pretty good :D
I'll totally following this! I wonder what this "link" is that the main guy is said to possess?
That's pretty nice
Heres to hoping it stays serious and theres no romance.
Aw who am I kidding! 1 guy, 4 girls, of course this is gonna go down the harem route :/
Omoraru: Think so?
THEYRE DEAD
where are the chapters?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics