Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.18 - 176votes)

Pajama na Kanojo.

Alt Names: alt パジャマな彼女。alt 睡衣彼女alt PajaKanoalt Pajama Girlfriendalt Pajama na Kanojoalt Pajama na Kanojoalt Piyama Pacaralt Призрак в пижаме
Author: Hamada Kosuke
Artist: Hamada Kosuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Keisuke and Makura are childhood friends who grew up together almost like brother and sister. One day, due to a misunderstanding they had, Makura left the house angry until Keisuke's Mom is worried about Makura not coming home yet, thus Keisuke is told to go look for her.

Reluctantly, Keisuke went out to find Makura, He ended up at a place they used to go often, the sunflower field. Luckily, Makura was there. Keisuke joined her sitting on the bench and they began to reminiscence.

When Keisuke decided that they should head back home, her mother phoned him and said that Makura collapsed and didn't wake up. She also told him to head to the hospital immediately. At that same moment, he looked at Makura, who was not standing but floating in the air...
Go to Pajama na Kanojo. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussions (Spoilers) New Window malgod
  • 31 Replies

622 Comments

Wow the english made the manga a bit hard to follow, but at least someone's translating it.
Good mangas do get follower fast. 155 and counting

Btw, great twist, great art and a promising plot
I read this, and liked it enough to follow. I unchecked the box about receiving notices as per usual. then I rechecked it.
that twist at the end....
this is what i hate about the comment page, it kills the discussion on forums :/ ppl need to make forum posts!
nice
fffuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk, i cant read right now but whatever, im following
Hey people, don't put the spoilers here +_+ Destroys the element of surprise!!!
@OverRide quality is more memorable than speed.
When you release something slowly, and you're the only scanlator, people can't complain.
When you release something with bad quality, cleaning-wise or text (translation & proofread), leechers will complain endlessly. Even new leechers.

A quick advice ;)

Btw, seems like the author's other work in batoto doesn't get much response.
In baka updates seems like it's so so
Also if you read the comments, someone said Dogashikaden (same author as this one) replaced Mx0
And now, this replaces Harisugawa (same author as Mx0)
Coincidence??
Good story!
This is the new one from Shonen Jump right? The one that replaced Harisugawa?
DAT PLOT TWIST
Ye sorry for the grammar, We rushed it out and in rushing rushed the proofread, So if we do the next one we'll spend more time on proofreading.
wow i hope she didnt die that be sad :(
its a really interesting manga but i do agree grammar should improve atleast a little bit. the gist of what was translated is manageable though.
I don't think she is dead, sounds like she is probably in a coma. At least I hope she isn't dead
wow, so did not see that coming at the end, very interesting
story is interesting but some of the grammar in this release could be a bit better
Yah, i'm dead aren't i? wtf? :P
wow, the ending of the chapter was good.
The end of ch.1 makes me want to see where it's going, but I'm not really a fan of the multiple heroines ting.
LOL at ending, seems pretty good so far

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics