Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 60votes)

Aoi Hana

Alt Names: alt 青い花alt 青花alt 蓝花alt 푸른 꽃alt Mavi Çiçekleralt Sweet Blue Flowers
Author: Shimura Takako
Artist: Shimura Takako
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fumi and Akira were best friends when they were little, with Akira always looking after the crybaby Fumi, but that all ended when Fumi's family moved away. Several years later, Fumi's family returned, and she and Akira happened to bump into each other on their way to school. They became friends again, quickly slipping back into old patterns. Shortly after, Fumi began dating a cool, attractive upperclassman who, coincidentally enough, had ties to Akira's current school, the prestigious Fujigaya Girls' Academy.
Go to Aoi Hana Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter 48 New Window foxyeisenhower
  • 1 Replies

39 Comments

@PLG
yeah, agreed. I like both this title and Hourou Musuko a lot, but i find both of them to be very similar with the "meandering plot" as you put it. All the various side characters and plot detours can be a little confusing at times.
great new chapter, thanks Lililicious
TheShawn--that would be the main weak point I would have mentioned in the long post I gave up on. It tends to meander, to the point where when they finally get back to main characters I've forgotten what the fleep is going on. And it rarely wraps up the side stuff either, so if I do find myself caring about them I'm annoyed that they've been left hanging, but then by the time it goes back to those same side characters again I've forgotten what their deal was. I suspect this would be an even better read if you came to it complete, ideally in paper in a large format, and could read it all the way through and flip back and forth and stick some bookmarks in it.
ugh i can't believe im going to have to pay 5 bucks to read the ending on the web novel +__+
In general, this is an excellent manga. However, it is guilty of heavy involvement with one of my greatest pet-peeves; over-emphasis on side characters. It spends too much time on the relationships of characters that I frankly don't care about as seperate entities. They entertain me in their interactions with the two female leads, but I can't seem to form an attatchment to them as individual characters.
thanks for the new chapter Lililicious
Thanks, snowboard340!
I found that scene weird... Now I know why...
just so everyone knows, lilicious seems to have completely mistranslated the last page of chapter 45. Here it is fixed by /u/ ......... http://imgur.com/I8KR6

I can't believe they screwed up the translation in the most important part, which finally reveals her feelings about their relationship....
Great new chapter, thanks Lililicious!!
I really like Akira's personality, she's open, straight forward and has allot of courage. I really hope that they get along, I mean Akira and Fumi.
this author is great and everything she does is great and she needs to write that manga about female gangs faster
my bad, it didn't say that on the lilicious site next to the volumes, so i just thought they were lilicious. I unnapproved them.
Hmm? according to MU, Vol.1-3 are joint with kotonoha. It shouldn't be up here...
I had a longish post about how generally great this manga is (with one or two weak points), but it got erased twice now before I hit "submit", so to heck with it.
Look, it's really good OK? If you like yuri at all and you like something with a bit of depth, try it. Plus the art is excellent.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics