Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.65 - 34votes)

Senran Kagura - Shoujotachi no Shinei

Alt Names: alt 閃乱カグラ 少女達の真影alt Senran Kagura -Shoujotachi no Shinei-alt Senran Kagura: Skirting Shadows
Author: Takaki Kenichiro
Artist: Takasume Amami
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: There was a time when there were ninja serving the powerful, hired for intelligence missions, destruction, or assassination. While the times have changed, the need for ninja has not vanished. In a particular school, there are girls who are secretly in training to become ninja. Ninjas-in-training, Asuka, Katsuragi, Hibari, Ikaruga, and Yagiyuu each have a secret technique scroll that they protect at all times. This features their tumultuous school life as they pursue the path of the ninja!

Prequel:

> Senran Kagura - Spark!
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/senran-kagura-spark-r5198)

Spin-Off:

> Senran Kagura - Guren no Hebi
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senran-kagura-guren-no-hebi-r6852)
Go to Senran Kagura - Shoujotachi no Shinei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

46 Comments

im tempted to buy the game just to see how the game play is
So, is this an advertisement for a 3DS game or something? The boxart has been popping up in the chapters and stuff. Seems kinda interesting, I wonder what the gameplay is like.
We figured since this series is not a high level read and more fan service than anything else we would keep everything basic in terms of terminology used, because if you think about it, 40 percent of the chapter is them talking, 20 percent battle, and final 40 percent is fan service, so not really any high level dialogue, its a good series from what i read up to chapter 9, but no real need for high level terminology since you can say its a series written for guys to look at half naked chicks with occassional panty shots and big boobs among them all
You know the funny thing is we debated whether to use kunoichi or female ninja, and we chose female ninja because we figured a good amount of people would not know what a kunoichi is, so we opted to use to simple female ninja, even if alot of people know there is actually alot of people who dont know what kunoichi, it was an actual debate among me and the translator on whether to use kunoichi
I wonder if anyone know this .... Female ninja is called Kunoichi ... and they're mostly use sex to assasinate and stuffs...
Here is a one page preview of chapter 5, its a raw preview but it sums up chap 5 http://imgur.com/qkHfK
wait till you see chapter 5 and 6 so nice when it comes to the fight and fan service
Im working on chapter 4 and 5 today, as I posted on our blog http://deusexscans.blogspot.com/2012/06/triple-threat-release-our-new-series.html
the translator has translated up to current chapter which is chapter 9 which came out last issue of comic alive. im pushing chapters out to catch up to present, some groups hold back releases I rather push them out and be at current, its the least thing I can do for my translator and friend gott who did all those scripts in a single clip literally, he is a machine when it comes to tl, some are redraw heavy while other are one click and done, Chap 4 is 80 percent done, chap 5 50 percent done and 6 is 70 percent done. various stages
i follow because of the boobs
By chapter, it appears as there are a little shoujo ai in it so I place the tag.
MY EYES! ( . )( . )
OPPAI =w=
Photo
TsundereChan
Feb 27 2012 07:47 PM
lolol wat?
So there are boobs and ninjas, and fan service, and boobs, too bad there aren't more episodes...
That food scene was pretty funny.
I'd love to be in the place of that manuscript.
does it have romance?
Pretty much, not liking it really... =/
Wow though, it's just pure fanservice huh? Oh well :)
Those boobs fullfill my soul.
Nice)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics