Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 56votes)

Pokémon Special

Alt Names: alt ポケットモンスター SPECIALalt ポケットモンスタースペシャルalt Pocket Monsters Specialalt Pokémon Adventuresalt Pokémon La Grande Aventurealt PokéSPalt PokéSpealt PokéSpecialalt Pokemon Adventuresalt Pokemon Specialalt PokeSupe
Author: Kusaka Hidenori
Artist: Yamamoto Satoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Pokémon Adventures follows the story of the original Game Boy game, with all the Gym Leaders, places and opponents. There's plenty of action as these trainers explore forests, jungles, cities and caves in search of Pokémon and adventure... sometimes working together, sometimes on their own! But can they foil the schemes of Team Rocket, a mysterious group of villains who want to use Pokémon for evil?
-VIZ
Go to Pokémon Special Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw discussions New Window Dreamingflower
  • 3 Replies
Topic Current chapter discussions. New Window Dreamingflower
  • 0 Replies
Topic Pokémon Special colour art book New Window Manga Reader X
  • 3 Replies

62 Comments

Well, the anime is a bit boring; Ash/Satoshi remains a somewhat average trainer despite his years of experience.

The games don't really have an interesting story, but they were never meant to.

The Special manga on the other hand is quite interesting, featuring some really competent trainers, most are based on the games' protagonists or rivals, except for Yellow.

And Emerald.

manga or anime?

Well, the anime is a bit boring; Ash/Satoshi remains a somewhat average trainer despite his years of experience.

The games don't really have an interesting story, but they were never meant to.

The Special manga on the other hand is quite interesting, featuring some really competent trainers, most are based on the games' protagonists or rivals, except for Yellow.

People may say about the Pokémon anime and games what they want, but the manga is incredibly interesting to watch. My opinion.

manga or anime?

People may say about the Pokémon anime and games what they want, but the manga is incredibly interesting to watch. My opinion.

Pokémon Special is getting a colour art book. Click here for more info.

oh yea.... now is it already time to upload the rest of chapters to Batoto?? this manga is awesome

ah yes. the REAL pokemon story :D

I have the comics for this. Man, this is pretty much got me started to reading manga.
Not good, i tried to upload them but got removed since they are english scan.
Posted Image
http://anonscans.org/docs/Pokemon_Special.html you can download it from here. Can you also get someone to add it i don't have the time.
please make this in japanese or english! i wanna read it :'(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics