Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 92votes)

Seiketsu no Haguruma

Alt Names: alt Blue Blood Gearalt Blue-Blood Gearalt Cog-Wheel of Blue Bloodalt 青血のハグルマalt 청혈의 하구루마
Author: Hanao Kohei
Artist: Hanao Kohei
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMecha MechaSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Long ago, there existed two different groups of people. One had red blood and the other had blue blood. They co-existed peacefully, but eventually they started to hate each other and a war broke out.

The massive red blood army initially overwhelmed the blue blood but with the help of new technology developed by Kodo, the prince of the blue blood, the blue bloods were victorious. The new technology, called the Haguruma, is a powerful robot type machinery capable of devastating destruction.

As the red blood people were enslaved, Kodo saw what monstrosity his Haguruma was being used for. Helpless red blood people were being hunted down and murdered. Overwhelmed by guilt, Kodo rescued the refugee red bloods and refused to build any more machines. His father, the king, ordered him to be executed, but he barely escaped and now without a home, he must survive on his own.
Go to Seiketsu no Haguruma Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is this horror genre? New Window Egoist
  • 6 Replies

127 Comments

I know I'm supposed to feel bad because of the main character's "innocent" tools being used for weapons of war, but I honestly can't. The main character feels more like a hypocritical cynic in the middle of all this saying that he doesn't want to kill, yet he wants to run around the world pacifist-style dismantling his inventions amid a sea of mass genocide.
Thanks
This is good stuff! But a dolphin? What is this? Johnny Mnemonic?
Anyone got spoilers for this or are the released ch.s up to date?
I like the story and all, but I feel like the characters and drawings don't quite match it. Stiil, it's a good read.
The red blood of humans is, what gives the skins it´s color. If someone would happen to have blue blood, his skin would look fairly different. Not that it is in any relevance to a manga setting, though.
If a red blooded person and a blue blooded person have a baby would it be purple blooded?
I love how the blood is colored even on b&w pages. Or was that added in by the cleaners/redrawers?
cant wait for more, to bad releases are a bit slow. Better then nothing i guess :P
This is great. The main guy is great, he has abilities that make him unique but also what makes him great is his akwardness, he seems eloquent, expresses himself like a coward.. even though it seems so, he's brave and has a strong sense of responsibility and kindness. It complements all this to make him a unique character as a main guy..

The plot is great too.
Spoiler
this is really good

Spoiler
Steampunk/scifi meets fantasy/magic. Sweet, count me in.
poor kid...
Wow, interesting. want to see more of it thanksw can't wait for more
This looks good. I really like the main kid. And the dolphin. The dolphin's pretty cool too.
HolY!!!! SHIAT!!! its so awsome of a storyline that makes you wanna shit ya pants but you can't.
also... is it gunna be like Romeo and Juliet cuz it feels like that for some way for me >< dunno why.....
Awesome series
it s killing my soul this story
finally! someone did this!
I can see a bright future for this manga
45 follows in a space of a single day, it ain't a question of good or bad anymore
Not bad this one, it has great potencial
@Dio, the blood thing sure, but I really don't see it being comparable to RahXephon otherwise, the setting and mood seem very different beyond the fact that they are both mecha series. (Though so far I really like it)
Anyone think RahXephon with the whole different color blood thing? Or was that just me???? But I like this story so far, we'll see how it goes...
A great setting, but the plot will make or break this manga.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics