Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 693votes)

Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo

Alt Names: alt 山田くんと7人の魔女alt ยามาดะคุงกับแม่มดทั้ง 7alt یامادا و هفت افسونگرalt Yamada-kun and the Seven Witchesalt Yamada-kun to Nananin no Majoalt Yamada-kun ve 7 Büyücüalt Yamada-kun ve 7 Cadı
Author: Yoshikawa Miki
Artist: Yoshikawa Miki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ryu Yamada is a second year student at Suzaku High. Ryu is always late for school, naps in class and gets abysmal grades. His life is a dead bore. The beautiful Urara Shiraishi, on the other hand, is Suzaku High's brightest student. One day, without explanation, their bodies are swapped! Ryu ends up in Urara's body, and Urara in Ryu's.

Finished at Chapter 243.
Go to Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "Yamada" and 11 other manga to be published on Crunchyroll New Window Shamune
  • 14 Replies
Topic Anime? New Window owiehowie
  • 3 Replies
Topic Your favorite girl New Window Otaku247
  • 1 Replies
Topic Where are the chapters? (Yamada-kun) New Window Geco
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Irecinius
  • 66 Replies
Topic Live action adaptation coming New Window Shamune
  • 11 Replies

2750 Comments

they shouldve kept the whole student council in yankee no megane..
gotta love the part that its by the same author of yankee no megane
Strong-willed yet oddly short-sighted guy delinquent and an intelligent, clear-minded genius girl? Yoshikawa Miki you are my hero.
ohhhh LOL!
Shinagawa!
xDDDDDDDD
This is really good. It helps that despite the loud guy, it's clear that the girl is in charge.
Had a few close-calls where I thought the girl was gonna get really preachy and force her opinion on him using his body but we made it through! Seems pretty good so far.
This is interesting.
Hey if you read Yankee Megane don't read this until you finish it, this has spoilers!
I find this page Hilarious!!! I'm also glad that Yoshikawa Miki is still doing the, "The Title is what the characters will also say"
A really funny plot, really Miki-sensei's style! xD
And the Adaichi cup was totally cute, I want one too!
yay~!
Im being spoiled on yankee-megane :|
This is better than I thought it would be.
Is following like a bookmark? o.0 I don't want pesky e-mails.
That said.
This looks like a fun manga. :)
From the looks of it, the girl must be a witch. That's why when they kissed, they swap bodies.
omg! shinagawa and chiba are teachers o.O!
Very promising start so far on this one.
This is pure gold.
I don`t understand what connection this manga with witches. but Shinagawa as a math teacher with Chiba as a fellow coworker?!?! Just what happened later at Y-kun to M-chan?
ooo yeah..shinagawa
laughed my guts out on this one. followed.
Shinagawa became a teacher?! D:
lol at shinagawa.
The girl reminds me of Lucy from Fairy Tail. Similar art style.
Oh wow, MahouX is still alive? :o

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics