Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.04 - 139votes)

Kiryuin Kaya ni Chi wo Suwareru dake no Kantan na Oshigoto

Alt Names: alt 只是被鬼龙院萱吸血的简单工作alt 鬼龍院カヤに血を吸われるだけの簡単なおしごとalt Kiryuin Kaya Chi o Suwareru Dake no Kantan na Oshigotoalt Kiryuuin Kaya ni Chi o Suwareru Dake no Kantan na Oshigotoalt Kiryuuin Kaya ni Chi wo Suwareru Dake no Kantan na Oshigotoalt The Simple Job of Having Your Blood Sucked by Kiryuin Kaya
Author: Sanshoku Amido
Artist: Sanshoku Amido
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Simple Job of Having Your Blood Sucked by Kiryuin Kaya

Manga published in a Shounen magazine - please do not edit demographic to Seinen!
Go to Kiryuin Kaya ni Chi wo Suwareru dake no Kantan na Oshigoto Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Discussion - Kiryuin Kaya Chi wo Suwareru dake no Kantan na Oshigoto New Window greensoulreaper
  • 3 Replies

196 Comments

Not too hard to believe the author is used to doing hentai. As the art is it's only saving grace so far. The nosebleed bit reminds me of the Karin manga except the tables are turned in this plot...
'corrding to Japanzai, they said this was High School DxD with vampires.

Sure, why not.
Art: so so
Story: too many cliche situations
Protagonist: weak and pathetic

So what's the point of reading this. Answer: Japanzai is doing this, so this must be a promising one
The sister is sexy.
Wow this looks promising, Thank you for the new manga
Something seems kinda off.. Its like the story isnt flowing right.. Or something.. I dont know, seems good so far.. But I cant really understand.. What I look for in mangas is.. Logical? Reactions.. or reactions normal people would actually have in that situation.. realistic ones, if you may. Now these reactions may or may not actually happen if someone was put in that situation, but it still seems realistic nonetheless. In this manga though, if I was that guy, id just beat up those guys by myself, or at least thats what youd expect.. If he was that angry.. Though I dont understand that either.

Anyway, pretty good so far.. I want her to bite me too D:
Light-hearted stuff. I'd admit I'm following this simply because of the harem aspect. :P
YESSS.

Damn. I'm in school right now.......... CAN'T WAIT D:
wow,he's going to help her keeping monster vampires and shit all over the world just because some of the exorcists acted like assholes?
this is going way too far.
It's acceptable.. but this type of story are really cliched... I hope they will add something that makes it stands out... and hopefully not on the ecchi part ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
Not bad of a first chapter.
part time job as vampire's food? where do I sign!!!???
@Kuroiikawa
Those same words have led men to overwhelming debts with that cant pay usually requiring they do something extreme. Its forced many protagonists into the bitter clutches of an unrelenting "destiny" and their lives into in explicable chaos. But hey, how many protags have "agreed" knowing the consquences? Thinking with ur d*** alway leads to a less than desirable ending, no matter how great the ride is.
You lucky bastard, don't complain. If a girl wants to "make a contract" with you and is freaking lap dancing on you, you go with the flow and do whatever she wants so you can get some.
*nosebleed* Oh god, they just tripped all of my do want switches. Must read moar.
its a must continue
weird usually mangas like this have alot more fanservice in the first chapter...not that im complaining though
i hope its not another one of those manga they just drop after chapter 1
Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Feb 20 2012 01:21 PM
Yeahh!
:Fap::Fap::Fap:
i corrected the tags.
Your welcome.
...tits... Recommend if you like comedy, ecchi and other Funny stuff! like blood :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics