Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.04 - 139votes)

Kiryuin Kaya ni Chi wo Suwareru dake no Kantan na Oshigoto

Alt Names: alt 只是被鬼龙院萱吸血的简单工作alt 鬼龍院カヤに血を吸われるだけの簡単なおしごとalt Kiryuin Kaya Chi o Suwareru Dake no Kantan na Oshigotoalt Kiryuuin Kaya ni Chi o Suwareru Dake no Kantan na Oshigotoalt Kiryuuin Kaya ni Chi wo Suwareru Dake no Kantan na Oshigotoalt The Simple Job of Having Your Blood Sucked by Kiryuin Kaya
Author: Sanshoku Amido
Artist: Sanshoku Amido
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Simple Job of Having Your Blood Sucked by Kiryuin Kaya

Manga published in a Shounen magazine - please do not edit demographic to Seinen!
Go to Kiryuin Kaya ni Chi wo Suwareru dake no Kantan na Oshigoto Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Discussion - Kiryuin Kaya Chi wo Suwareru dake no Kantan na Oshigoto New Window greensoulreaper
  • 3 Replies

196 Comments

I have NO clue what is going on. They need to explain the plot better and have more action/fighting/SOMETHING. The ecchi is nice, but its only chapter three and they jumped straight into a bath scene, and even THAT seemed forced, like the author was simply winging it rather than plotting it out. And then, the battle scene lasted like two pages?

This mana has some serious potential, and the art is amazing. I think the author needs to lay off ecchiness for a bit and focus on the plot, explain it better etc etc, rather than jumping straight into typical ecchi scenes unless hes going to turn it into something like Rosario, but even THAT had a decent plot and even towards the second season got more action-ey. (dont get me wrong, I love Rosario >.>).

Anyway, the story doesnt seem that fleshed out.. I mean, I understand.. Sort of.. What he is.. No not really. What is this gang for? Are there others like them? Are they the only ones left alive? By food what does this entitle him? Are those gangsters food too? Or just like mercenaries? Or are they vampires?

And also, a new girl being introduced so soon? We already have three possible candidates for a harem type setting and YET theres already a fourth, only three chapters in.
Does anyone else feel sorry for the side characters? They devoted 10 pages to a bath scene that was nothing special, but the gang members who got the shit kicked out of them and got made into living swords got two pages. Even Nabeshima, the only dude with a name, got one page. That's just sad, on so many levels.
i dont like the vampire heroine ...-.-
I can't get it to load, it keeps popping up with a 404 :(
Vampire Yakuza Boss? Badass level over 9000!!
all those scenes feel forced..
Great chapter. Can't wait till the next one.
is this Yuuki Rito the second???
Awesome thanks for the update!!
Hell yeah, awesome bodies, and he will become into a monster huh, interesting, I find it hilarious the reason of his nosebleed.
"Because of his instant regeneration"
Worried that he's going to become a monster? What kind of terrifying powers would he have, nosebleed cannons?
Pretty cool so far. Lots of good looking girls and it's only ch2
Well, if you look through history with an unbiased point of view.. Religion has caused a lot of grief.

"It would be almost unbelievable, if history did not record the tragic fact that men have gone to war and cut each others throats because they could not agree on what was to become of them once their throats were cut". Forget who said that :<.

Anyway, holy crusades, blah blah. Love this manga so far, cant wait for more. Might be a tad cliched oh well
haha cu- I mean blood-shot to the face!
@Oblivion0117 i have to agree to that mah dude.
Yeah I think I am going to like this...
Of course all religion with aim to convert is evil!
I've never heard of buddism causing any wars but its not my neighbourhoods religion so cant say for sure.
To the face!! and its red!

@神山早崎 yeah i noticed that to
Rule number 1 for japanese writers: the western religions are always the bad guys in this type of manga, as well as most of them are rotten bastards.
Well, it's only been 2 chapters guys...let it build up some. :) At least it's providing a backdrop story element, instead of being totally mindless.
There is a serious lack of true action mangas now, it seems all of them have a more downplayed kind of action, with either more comedy or ecchi drama in it rather proper action.
This is saying a lot as a good set of manga and anime have been coming out with plots that could be great as an action genre.
Mildly entertaining. Could get better or become very generic.
@Imercenary, I get what you mean. There are times when it adds to a series, and there are times when it doesn't. This is one of those times where it feels like it didn't really need to be added.
Looks like this will be a series I will hate waiting for the next release. I always like stuff with vampires in them so this is right up my alley. Can't wait for the next one.
The story better pick up or its going to turn into crap real fast. Its never a good sign when the writer resorts to geyser-style nosebleeds.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics