Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.04 - 139votes)

Kiryuin Kaya ni Chi wo Suwareru dake no Kantan na Oshigoto

Alt Names: alt 只是被鬼龙院萱吸血的简单工作alt 鬼龍院カヤに血を吸われるだけの簡単なおしごとalt Kiryuin Kaya Chi o Suwareru Dake no Kantan na Oshigotoalt Kiryuuin Kaya ni Chi o Suwareru Dake no Kantan na Oshigotoalt Kiryuuin Kaya ni Chi wo Suwareru Dake no Kantan na Oshigotoalt The Simple Job of Having Your Blood Sucked by Kiryuin Kaya
Author: Sanshoku Amido
Artist: Sanshoku Amido
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Simple Job of Having Your Blood Sucked by Kiryuin Kaya

Manga published in a Shounen magazine - please do not edit demographic to Seinen!
Go to Kiryuin Kaya ni Chi wo Suwareru dake no Kantan na Oshigoto Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Discussion - Kiryuin Kaya Chi wo Suwareru dake no Kantan na Oshigoto New Window greensoulreaper
  • 3 Replies

196 Comments

17 pages, too short T.T
There is a bubble left blank on chapter 6 page 16, is that for whatever we want to put?
Looks like Kaya's deredere side is awaken. Can't wait to see more of it but it looks like we're going to have to wait awhile again...unfortunately.
神山早崎, there are those who would suggest that's fairly true to life. Exhibit A: The pope, and his various money-laundering, child molesting, fascist-connected cohorts. Exhibit B: Certain Moslem groups who seem to believe religion is a good reason for all kinds of unpleasantness. Exhibit C: American evangelicals. Nuff said. Exhibit D: The Israeli settler movement, dominated by hyperreligious groups. Exhibit E: Hindu-supremacists in India and their pogroms.

It's like how there's so many villains in movies who are creepy, vicious, greedy corporate guys. That's not a cliche, that's just how things are. Nature of the beast.
It seems there is an error in the last page: It says "Impossible" instead of "Obvious". No but really, I doubt this even counts as a twist. Nice series though, is quite well drawn and has a nice story, even if the last chapter was really predictable.
Well the church is hunting them so that is not unexpected, plot twist is clearly not this manga strong point but I still enjoyed it though.
Remember guys, religious people are always the villains, and the crazy ones.
This manga reminds me a little bit of Highschool DxD. It's obviously not the same plot-wise but it kind of has the same feel. Granted though, I enjoyed High School DxD much, much more, at least I did with the light novels. With this manga, it's okay. Enough to keep me reading but that's about it.
Yeah something didn't fit with that sister.
Spoiler
Honestly the sister being evil doesn't phase me.

If she had more facetime, it would be more sympathetic, but since she only got a few appearances here and there, she doesn't give the vibe of a "major" character turned antagonist.
kinda of predictable about the ending of that chapter, makes me want to drop it now.....
wow the sister is evil didnt see that coming........... pretty lame twist but no matter still an enjoyable read.
Thanks spanish translators! This latino is quite satisfied with your translations.
YES YES I TRUST YOU, DO ANYTHING YOU WANT I WON'T RESIST YES YES!!
@Cydric dude where do you get all these images man. I don't have anything against them I really liked the TWGOK one with the Keima and Austin Powers comparison, I never noticed. I just feel like it must be a lot of work, unless you have a hard drive full of pictures for every occasion lol which would also be pretty impressive.

@Road haha actually for an ecchi manga the story is pretty decent or it has potential is what I should probably be saying. But you're right I'm trying to recall the story right now and I'm only remembering the ecchi scenes.
Ooh, ooh! I think I saw some story hidden in that chapter! It was sandwiched between the two ecchi scenes, and just after some cliche lines. Maybe there's more if I keep looking...
I like this manga, but isn't it for ecchi?? With all the ecchi parts,there's no space for the good story at all :S
Posted ImageHazuka Tadayoshi here is my advice:
Posted Image
I will!
Alcoholics Anonymous approved drinking game for reading this manga: take a drink every time you see a girl in a skirt and they don't get a panty-shot.

You'll be sober forever.
characters being cute is the point I guess.
So as a spanish native speaker I read chapter 4, and I have to say, even if they keep it with the ecchi, Im intrigued to know the main Real power, seems that the blood sword girl is somewhat related to him, she is so cute.
@theroadstopshere well, if you understand english and spanish thers's no problem xDDD
buy yeah lol, I dont see the eng ver so... lol xD
Three chapters in English, then suddenly one chapter in Spanish. lolwut?
Well looking up the mangaka in baka-mangaupdates, he/she has done some H-related manga before (I knew I recognized the style...). I wouldn't expect too much from this, but I am enjoying it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics