Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 511votes)

Again!!

Alt Names: alt Muli!!alt Yeniden!!alt Ещё разок!
Author: Kubo Mitsurou
Artist: Kubo Mitsurou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After three unfulfilling years of high school, Imamura Kinichirou was finally graduating. Because of his delinquent-esque looks, he was feared by his classmates, has made no friends, and his greatest regret was not joining the ouendan (cheer club), which was now disbanded. After an accident on the day of his graduation, he and classmate Fujieda Aki are transported three years back in time, freshman again in body but with high-school memories intact. Can Imamura fix the mistakes of his past? Can he re-do his high school years in the way that he's always wanted? Again!! The universe suddenly shouts.
Go to Again!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ending Disucssion New Window ThunderCloud
  • 0 Replies
Topic Recent Chapter Discussion New Window t0eknee
  • 263 Replies
Topic spoiler discussion about Reo chan romance New Window LIGHTNING_XIII
  • 6 Replies
Topic (Possible Spoilers) Discussion about the Again New Window omnipwnage
  • 1 Replies
Topic Understand english or japanese, a error New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies

1740 Comments

Eyebrows !! @.@
this is a very interesting manga! i want more of this please! and also thank you for uploading this, MORE POWER!
"did i say something wrong?" oh buddy did you ever!
gotta say, abe san is cute :o

abe > aki :|
Every time i read eye brows... i just think "fooly cooly fooly cooly" over and over in my head @_@
Them eyebrows!
Wow! This is really good stuff! Great plot, characters and art!
I hope the updates keep on coming.
And by the way I would totally go lesbo for the cheering squad captain, damn eyebrows...
So much weight in each chapter. Damn..
Thanks VI scans and mangaholic.
Couldn't help but agree, those eyebrows sure are attractive.
Gotta get our eyebrow fixes
Hahaha XD
what detailed eyebrows she has <3
too true, too true :'(
i wish this happen to me, i was a loner and wasted my high school year. if i could go back, my life would be totally different, instead of reading watching manga/anime with english sub, i would learn Japanese so by the same time as now, i would be able to read Japanese manga.......thats my only regret
ditto with the eyebrows! this looks good
Those eyebrows!!!!! iomg im in love
Nice nice nice!! I like this one! Gotta follow like a stalker~ La la la~
Wow i liked it already the first time i read this.
looks like this manga mite be coming from 2 different point of veiw this looks likes its gonna be funny
This is really good
Interesting so far! It's gonna be fun
chapter 2 and onwards will be continued by viscans and mangaholic with scripts provided by Playground until chapter 9 (I think). so thank the respective groups who had previously planned on taking it for allowing vis to continue, for more info read the release post @ http://vi-scans.com/2012/03/06/again-chapter-2/
very interesting! looking forwand to see what happens next
MOARR!
This is gonna be great!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics