Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 75votes)

Photo Kano - Sweet Snap

Alt Names: alt フォトカノ Sweet Snapalt Photo Kanoalt Photo Kano Sweet Snapalt Photo Kano: Sweet Snapalt Picture Girlfriend
Author: Yuzuki N-Dash
Artist: Yuzuki N-Dash
Genres: Ecchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Based off the popular Japanese PSP game, Photo Kano (or Picture Girlfriend) is about a boy, his interest in photography, and the harem that grows out of it.

Related:

- Photo Kano - Your Eyes Only (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/photo-kano-your-eyes-only-r3863)
Go to Photo Kano - Sweet Snap Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yuzuki N'..... New Window ZeKeR
  • 11 Replies
Topic Photo Kano - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 3 Replies

330 Comments

Damn it, he's so lucky! I'm so jealous! (T ~ T)
Spoiler
Photo Club? Story L it is then. And it probably goes to suki/love route :3
SS succeed to make it looks.... more ecchi than the game XD
nii-yan doesn't hit cute little sister type for me. onii-san, onii-chan, onii-tan, or nii-nii. oni-yan just doesn't cut it for me. then again i must've been spoiled by amagami ss lol.

also tits.
well its has a harem tag, so we should know which one he chooses. Or just make his own
The Male President just wants to
Posted Image
Yuzuki N... Dash~ :3 Only the perverted one knows.
"Do you want me to stop?"
"No, it's okay."

Hmmm, she's a hentai mangaka indeed.
CHOOSE PHOTO CLUB YOU DUMBASS
*sees panties*

I'm sold.
@Rupert: Well true that but Kanon is sub-character (although she has her own bonus route after player got all 7 girls ending ^^). Btw she and Momoko-sensei will get their own manga adaptation this March 12th, Photo Kano Memorial Pictures.

@Gao: I thought the game was enjoyable. I cleared Momoko route just now. Then again I don't play many VN/love sim games before so I don't really have much experiences or benchmark on the genre ^^
i can imagine the mangaka of this being Aito-san from Mangaka-San to Assistant. Panty shots in the most unexpected scenes....
Played the game... It's weird...
Excuse me bakanki, but they also introduced her sister. hehehe... :)
Definitely interesting. ;)
So this one will go to Haruka route then, since it didn't introduce other girls. No complain since I like her route, whether it's L or H route :3

Hoping for Your Eyes Only to get translated too ^^
there is going to be so much ntr doujins for this so fast. i can see yuziki N doing some of them.
yuzuki n...heh..
Does the main character really have to think? It's obvious which is the better club lol.
He pulled out a panty-shot out of nowhere. Wow.
The picture used for credits, in the end... I can't help thinking it calls for an exploit, à la Yukimi ^^
Cf that picture, I felt a strong potential similarity ^^ : http://www.hentairules.net/gal/pervert.jpg
I've read yesterday Sis Love chapter 2 by the same artist, nothing can break my confidence, let's try the non-h way :D
yeah that panty shot, it ruined the moment for me :S
...that panty shot near the end was sooooo unnecessary.
@flight012 I pray not. It has a harem tag.
But no romance/comedy tag.. uh oh.. hopefully this is happy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics