Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 294votes)

Comic Studio

Alt Names: alt こみっくすたじおalt こみっく☆すたじおalt Комикс-студия
Author: Konogi Yoshiru
Artist: Konogi Yoshiru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 20-year-old Aihara Minoru has come to Tokyo to make his dreams of becoming an action manga artist come true. To his amazement, he lands a job as a live-in assistant of his favorite mangaka, Takakura Kenji, who writes a popular fighting manga called "Ultimate Banchou."

Upon arriving at his new workplace, however, he discovers that his idol is not the tough guy he'd always imagined. The truth is, Takakura Kenji is the pen name of Sekai Ichiko, a girl his age who is basically a moe character (she looks and acts like a little kid). After Aihara's obvious disappointment starts them off on the wrong foot, it's going to be tough for him to prove to her that he has what it takes to be a manga artist!
Go to Comic Studio Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic ydtt scans thanks New Window irishredcap
  • 9 Replies
Topic Have you guys droped this manga? New Window TheKgbSmoker
  • 9 Replies

388 Comments

Boy be ripped! I'm betting he used to be a pretty badass fighting delinquent or something before he read the manga and got attached to it.
Cute drawings. Seems fun :D
im not into loli but i like this manga its funny
Dayum that body.
Awesome ^_^
Spoiler
LOLED
A light moe comedy... Hope the art will catch up with the cover
It has romance later. And one hell of a romance <3
Best title ever
Hmmm, no romance and harem tag but somehow the situation in there has both.
Anyhow even after read the summary it still surprise me like when I got stabbed at the heart back on 05 O.o
gah nvm cancel my first, I was late ;<
first to follow and comment. nya~
art looks cute so there's a chance.
@acolyte Dun dun DUUN!
Geh. Treading on safe zone. Not too ecchi, not too moe, not too comedy, no hints of romance.
Conclusion - no conclusion o.o

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics