Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 294votes)

Comic Studio

Alt Names: alt こみっくすたじおalt こみっく☆すたじおalt Комикс-студия
Author: Konogi Yoshiru
Artist: Konogi Yoshiru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 20-year-old Aihara Minoru has come to Tokyo to make his dreams of becoming an action manga artist come true. To his amazement, he lands a job as a live-in assistant of his favorite mangaka, Takakura Kenji, who writes a popular fighting manga called "Ultimate Banchou."

Upon arriving at his new workplace, however, he discovers that his idol is not the tough guy he'd always imagined. The truth is, Takakura Kenji is the pen name of Sekai Ichiko, a girl his age who is basically a moe character (she looks and acts like a little kid). After Aihara's obvious disappointment starts them off on the wrong foot, it's going to be tough for him to prove to her that he has what it takes to be a manga artist!
Go to Comic Studio Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic ydtt scans thanks New Window irishredcap
  • 9 Replies
Topic Have you guys droped this manga? New Window TheKgbSmoker
  • 9 Replies

388 Comments

A horde of grandmas came rampaging through the town and pinched the cheeks of all, until their faces were distorted, causing the first ever flabby cheek syndrome.

The horror....

the horror...
Am I the only one who's reminded of Kogami Akira from Lucky Channel?
Thanks!!!! Many many thanks!!!
Gonna read it now! oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes
Thanks!!!! Many many thanks!!!
Gonna read it now! oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes
Chapter 4 is up! Enjoy~
i can accept that there is a 20 year old loli..... but i can't accept those freakishly defined six-packs.
Cute
I will follow this for the embarrassing situations!

That is all!
Which one is more dangerous?
A manga that's about a lolicon
Or a manga that's luring people to be lolicons?
hmmm.... something's fishy o,o
This manga tests as if were future lolicons..
The Lolicon in me is happy <3~

She is just so cute ^___^
Mein gott! THIS IS AWESOME
I can't stop laughing watching her reaction every time she touch his muscles :D
Soon she'll rape him ! XD
I can't seem to stop smiling from every pages of this manga....... :D
Twincest beats Wincest though.

But the royal flush is Yuri Twincest, it's like, "OMG how is that possible!!!?"
@psychobunny Don't you mean Wincest?
Looks like he sleeps, eat and work on a total gym, Chuck Norris build those in his basement.
The title should be named: Loli(Con) in Studio.
reading things like genderbenders and loli stuff is really difficult :/ but i need my romance!! D;

oh and incest :P
Posted Image
I like it, since it points everywhere and nowhere at the same time, it kinda makes me want to know what's going to happen next. And yes the dude picked up judo because of the manga, so that will give us some development.

Following like a fat kid follows his icecream
Reminds me of a certain 'Minoru' that have the same hairstyle...
I think he says he took Judo because of the manga. He's probably just a judo practitioner.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics