Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 61votes)

Adekan

Alt Names: alt アデカンalt Elegant Menalt 豔漢alt 艳汉alt 艶漢alt 염한 - 수려한 남자
Author: Nao Tsukiji
Artist: Nao Tsukiji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShoujo ShoujoShounen Ai Shounen AiSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Laid-back and somewhat absent-mindedly seductive umbrella craftsman Shiro, and hot-blooded officer Kojiro, who stands against all things undisciplined, become involved in a bloody and erotic thrill-ride in an off-kilter town. This action-packed jack-of-all-trades manga will have you swooning at its sexiness and leave you more addicted than opium!

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Adekan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Umm....someone want to upload earlier chapters? New Window Shamune
  • 3 Replies

40 Comments

now... that's gross...

Hey, dont judge the fujoshi's!!! 

Goddamitt stop teasing , i need some man on man love.

now... that's gross...

Goddamitt stop teasing , i need some man on man love.

that tags isn't even funny....

nOW THAT'S A F..CKING BUNCH OF GENRE TAGS. THE MORE, THE MERRIER?!?!

Whooo. My heart jumped when I saw it on my follows list.

Aww yeah. Eye candy~

Thank you, L.O.V.E. scans :D

Removed due to the groups (nakama) policy.
Anri and Shiro are definitely manwhores.

And about 80% of the women in this manga are twisted psycho bitches.
By all means, more of this please!

I get the feeling the artist is indulging herself a bit sometimes w/ the costumes/poses/hot yaoi subtext....and I don't care! :D
You know, the description says it all... it really is way more addictive than you'd think. ; )
It's not yaoi. Like shamune said, it fools around with yaoi (just subtext and jokes).
I think those that don't mind gayness in the subtext will be okay, but if even subtext upsets you, you might want to avoid it.
i mean not blue is this boy's love
is this aoi OMG
@ Shamune } And for that, I shall read this upon your recommendation. n_n
I don't know why there's just one chapter up, but anyway, I just love this series. The art is to die for, and the mysteries are really interesting.

It fools around with yaoitasticness and S&M, and it's kind of intense, even though it's not really BL.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics