Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 80votes)

GUNNM LastOrder

Alt Names: alt BAA LOalt Battle Angel Alita - Last Orderalt Battle Angel Alita: Last Orderalt Battle Angel: Last Orderalt GUNNM LOalt GUNNM: Last Order
Author: Kishiro Yukito
Artist: Kishiro Yukito
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Master manga creater Yukito Kishiro returns, accompanied by his most celebrated character, cyborg sweetheart Battle Angel Alita. Meet Kishiro's latest bevy of bizarre and tormented characters and catch up with your favorite and foes!

Prequel:

> GUNNM
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/gunnm-r4484 )
Go to GUNNM LastOrder Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window KanameFujiwara
  • 0 Replies

59 Comments

New chapter. I like.
Alita marry me! The new playfull Alita is so cute, with tail and everything... like a cute kitten.
Hmm, is this still ongoing?

Anyways, thanks for the uploads.
This is pretty good.
The first/original series is all on MangaTraders, go there; either download the .zip files and read then with CDisplay, or you can choose to view the .zip files online on their site (click the eye icon next to it and so on) and it's basically a rudimentary online viewer.
Or buy the tankobons off Amazon. I enjoyed that series so much I'm actually gonna do that.
@CharlieAL I found the original series on animea.net
I would like to read the first part of this manga, any news where I can find it?
RHA YAY !

I didn't even notice I was three chapters left, and it was SERIOUSLY AWESOME !

Thanks a lot to all involved persons, really :)
wish there were no missing chapters/volumes...
I tried several time to register on their forum to talk to them about batoto. used several e-mail and still never received the activation e-mail.
but I'm glad that this manga finally made it here as it's on of my favorite.
Go Gally, GO!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics