Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 80votes)

GUNNM LastOrder

Alt Names: alt BAA LOalt Battle Angel Alita - Last Orderalt Battle Angel Alita: Last Orderalt Battle Angel: Last Orderalt GUNNM LOalt GUNNM: Last Order
Author: Kishiro Yukito
Artist: Kishiro Yukito
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Master manga creater Yukito Kishiro returns, accompanied by his most celebrated character, cyborg sweetheart Battle Angel Alita. Meet Kishiro's latest bevy of bizarre and tormented characters and catch up with your favorite and foes!

Prequel:

> GUNNM
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/gunnm-r4484 )
Go to GUNNM LastOrder Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window KanameFujiwara
  • 0 Replies

59 Comments

Klaxon, not Clacson.

assistant's works.

or just some old spin-off chaps from the time Yoko/Alita/Gally left Kayna and Ido village.

OK, I go back on my words, Ido won't find a Behelit.

(why am I almost disappoint ?)

...wh-where is my Alita? I miss her *sob*

Thank you Pixies for keeping the mission alive. And damn the "Bardock Town" Tribunal - they are truly on some bs...

assistant's works.

Thank you Rippers and Pixies, you do a really wonderful job. And I agree with "Oliverfr", this is getting beyond ridiculous now.
I'm a GUNNM lover ever since the first chapter of the first volume, however, here, I have the impression this is really getting ridiculous.

Hey, what next, is Ido going to find a behelit ?
did i am the only one who prefer the previous design of Alita ?
Thank uuu, Pixie Dust!......i thought this manga would be dropped..

:]
Gunnm is on my top3 manga but aren't the last couple chapters a bit low on the quality of the art? I mean Figure even has a different face...
Based Pixie!
And once again, japan's manga culture and economy negates every opportunity and promise it has on the world scale. A much debated point allready but asking to stop scanlating a manga while that manga is currently not in circulation in so many countries with readers waiting for chapters is a pity. It's understandable though, as it can slump sale figures for a short time for the company responsible for it. But on the other hand, I find it enormously sad that once again, a great manga disappears from the premises of the world. At least, for now.
Well... DAMN.
It will be fun if No.4 Atlita is saved and live with Figure :)).
Where is my missing chapters? ;_;
in my "best 5" gogo Kyoko kill'em all !!!
YES!! MOAR ALITA! <3 This has just made my week. ^.^
Ouch, poor luck Figure.
Read it again, still a good way to kill some time and enjoy Alita's story.
the author and the artist who did this manga sure have a massive imagination.... the one they creating it looks like it could be the reality for the next millennium.... this story really inspired me to think BIG!!!

WAY TO GO!!!!
This is not my habit, but I think a meme will be the exact way to express my feelings, I feel really troubled about it :

Posted Image
And it looks like the story is getting back to its roots! The Scrapyard! Man I love that place.
Ahhh, a new chapter. It's been so long it's nice to read it again.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics