Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 120votes)

Gepetto

Alt Names: alt Gepetto (YON Jae-won)alt 제페토 (연제원)
Author: Yon Jae-Won
Artist: Yon Jae-Won
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: After a decimating war against the androids they had built, humanity, though victorious, was forced to start living in shelters, isolated from the wastelands of the rest of the world, created by the damage the confrontation brought to the world.

Dr Gepetto, one of the brightest android creators of his time, died and left behind an inheritance of untold proportions, the only clue as to how to get it being a blue haired android the old man had built and preserved for as long as possible even after his death.

The android was reactivated, and she's attempting to escape the grasp of the new government.

And a hunt for the inheritance begins.

Note: The author has explicitly split the storyline into multiple seasons. These seasons are represented by the Vol.#.

Original webtoon from Naver: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=440244&no=1&weekday=
Go to Gepetto Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Regarding artificial intelligence and this series being great. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic Gepetto released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies
Topic Still Going? New Window Popcrazy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Italian names New Window dRyW
  • 6 Replies

187 Comments

@Anime true, its very much like one piece in the summary, but once I start reading beyond the prologue, which seems like a clone of one piece's...
oh come'on.. not the kid...

don't anger the ms. wale... or hell loose!!
One of the developers of the jammer was... Dante Alighieri? Check the hitlist.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/96018/gepetto_ch9_by_easy-going-scans
do i see a female Neo here? .....

i'm following...
It's fast-paced, but development is really slow.
It's getting really interresting, I have high hopes for this.
This will really start to get interesting once Gepetto's "children" start appearing. Though the current pace makes it hard to predict where exactly this is going.
Pretty obvious where this is going, android will act as a surrogate mother to the kid and then when the kid finds out she is an android he will forgive her and repair her. Together they will fight against the tyrannical government as well as the kid's father. They will also go on a journey to find the inheritance. The inheritance will turn the female android into a giant fighting robot which the kid will pilot. Together they will defeat the tyrannical government and their pseudo-incestrous relationship will be consummated. The End. Well at least that is what I hope happens.
Such a confusing beginning. A human-vs-android war? Shelters? Dystopian-looking world? And in the middle of it all, a 8 year old kid? Where is this going?
agree with @VaLkyRie.
the only difference is that she isn't killing every person she see...
it kinda remind me of the first few chapters of Elfen Lied........ anyone else feels the same??
Summary sounds like one piece to me

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics